Ten🔮

Houston, Texas
Monday 7:52 am
Spring Break

Deja | Dee
"Wakeeee upppppp girl! We gotta lot to do today" Dria yelled as I answered the phone.

It was finally spring break and I was so happy because I didn't have school or work this entire week. This break was much needed.

"Okayyy I'm getting up" I said walking to my bathroom. "I'll be ready in 30"

I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth, and cleaned my face before texting Jay to make sure he was up.

Jay

You up?

Yea getting dressed now

Ight imma come pick you up and we meeting at Benji's

Benji was the one who basically planned this trip. We decided to get a hotel in Dallas instead here in Houston to make our vacation seem more like a vacation since we pretty much seen and did everything here in Houston. I'd only been to Dallas twice and both time were only for a day so I really didn't experience nothing much.

I got dressed in a blue graphic tank top, some black shorts and my blue, black, and white air jordan 1s. I threw on my jewelry, undid my flexi rods from the night before and styled my sew-in.

I went and took my suitcase out to my car and went back to my mommas bedroom to tell her I was leaving.

"Alright you got everything" she asked.

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay nii remember what I told you" she said making me remember the conversation we had last night. Basically telling me that if I do something bad on this trip it's my fault and I'm gonna have to handle it like an adult and all this and that. Just giving me "the talk".

"I got it ma. Imma be keeping you updated"

"Okay bye I love you"

"Love you too" and with that I got in my car and headed to Jay's.

•••
"Ight nii Dee here" Jamar said as I got out the car.

"Heyyy bestieee" Makayla said.

"Heeyyyyyyy Kaylaaa" I said excitedly." We taking thiss?" I asked in shock.

"Yessirrrr" Benji said coming out the house with bags.

It was a nice black Mercedes van.

"I guess being a shoe plug paying off" I said laughing.

"Yesssirrrr"

"Boyy we finna be turnttttt" I said doing a lil dance.

"Where everybody else at" I asked.

"They otw"

"How Dria not here and she the one that called me telling me to get up" I said laughing.

10 minutes later, Dria and Chris pulled and Khalil pulled up last. I really wanted this trip to be fun for Khalil and a way to let go and be free.