|| Enchanted ~ 3||

Arjun's POV

The record label manager had called me just to say "You were good." 

"Thank you." I replied, "I might go for the secret session for the fans."

"Yeah, sure." He said, I nodded and walked to the room where my fans were.

"Heyyy!" I said as I walked it, they cheered at me.

"Did you all enjoy the show?" I asked them.

"Yeahh!" I heard another chorus.

"Cause of you." I smiled.

They came one by one to get my autographs. I didn't even know if Priya was in the crowd…Ah, I continued signing the autographs, fans shouldn't think I'm boring and lost most of the time.

I signed off another autograph and she went away, another girl came, but she didn't give a paper to sign but rather her hand.

I chuckled, "you want my autograph on your hand? I mean it will be washed away." 

"Maybe because I will then again come for your autograph." Recognizing the voice I looked up, "or I might get it tattooed." 

I tried not to burst out, we finally met again.

"Name, ma'am?" I said playfully.

"Oh name?it is still the same as the  last time." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah," I took her hand and signed on her wrist.

"Thanks for coming," I looked back, there were no fans left. She came at last.

"You did wait till the second last fan finally  huh?"

"No," she widened her eyes, "I was actually late." 

"That I know, I thought you'll not make it here." 

"I thought the same but then… I made it here," she smiled.

Before I could reply, I heard someone, "Time up for the fan meet."  The guard looked at Priya.

"..." She looked at me.

"She's not just a fan but my friend and she'll leave with me." The guard nodded. 

"That's a really honest man." Priya said to me as the guard left. She then told me what all happened and how she made it here.

"What? You really left the party Kardashian-Jenners were in?" I laughed out loud, "you're bad at getting attention then."

"Don't you say you like them, I'll unstan you, those people are so fake." She rolled her eyes.

"I know right but like that's a big one for me, I guess. You attended my show leaving them."

"It was worth it, so I don't mind at all."

"Shall we go out?"  I added.

"Yeah sure." 

__

"Why are we roaming here in the park?" Priya chuckled. 

"I don't know. I don't wanna lose your company." I said.

"Umm?" 

"Noo, I mean… you're an amazing company." 

"Thanks."  We kept walking, when a realisation hit me, we were holding hands, her soft and cold hands were perfectly fitted in mine. Who would have known, she was admiring the sky while I was admiring her face.
Then I remembered that she made it to the show at the time I jab se tere naina.