|| Our Love Child ~ ArDi OS ~ 3 ||

Bheem, Arjun and Vasudev Krishna entered the Indraprastha  premises as they came back after Bheem killed Jarasandha.

"We are proud of you!" Yudhisthira said, all smiled, Arjun was perflexed, why was Draupadi not here to welcome them?

"Whom are you looking for bhrata?" Nakul asked teasingly.

"No, no one why do you think I am?" Arjun said

"Because your eyeballs are moving unusually here and there, looking for a beautiful face!" Krishna said

"Yes but should we tell him that, Sahadev?" Nakul grinned.

"Yes but Panchaali asked us not to." Sahadev said.

"What are you two talkin' about?" Arjun asked.

"No, nothing did you hear us, bhrata?"

"Yes I did." Arjun said narrowing his eyes, "what's the matter?"

"Nothing. We don't know, we have work! Take care! Bye!" They left.

"They were just mocking you, I think." Krishn laughed.

"Yes maybe."

"Yes, Arjun." Yudhisthira walked to Arjun, "let's discuss some matter and then you are free."

"Ji, bhrata."

_
On the other side Panchali wasn't happy, she couldn't keep a certain news to herself and told Subhadra and Subhadra couldn't keep it to herself. Not her fault.

"I will tell that to him as soon as he comes!!" Subhadra teased.

Draupadi rolled her eyes, if not Subhadra, Nakul or Sahadev must have told him about this. And pouted a little, she wanted to tell him but... She was asked to rest and almost everyone knew so there was no chance that Arjun will not get to know this before he comes to her by himself. She missed the chance to tell him such a big news, she thought.

_

"Yes. Anything else, bhrata?" Arjun asked.

"No, you can leave."

Arjun left the room, what was the thing Nakul and Sahadev were talking about, Arjun was thinking about that when he met Subhadra on the way.

"Arya! Still here! I thought you would be with jiji, she is sick!"

"I was busy and she is sick???!!!!!" Arjun asked in shock.

"Kind of. Don't you know? Did your brothers not tell you?"" Subhadra giggled,

"No, they didn't!" Arjun said.

"that's because---" she stopped, ha! It would be wrong to do this to her jiji, if  Nakul and Sahadev didn't tell him and kept Panchali's heart so... Why would she do that?

"Nothing." She said and shrugged her shoulders, "she is sickkkk!!! Go to her!"

"Ya, I must." Arjun said and walked away.

_

Arjun walked in Panchali's room, she was standing with her back towards her, he walked with slow steps and hugged her from behind, startling her.

"Oh it's you!" She said as she turned a little.

"You expected someone else?"

"I don't know, glad you are back!" She smiled.

"That's a gloomy welcome." He said and smirked.

"What are you upto??"

He grinned and swept her off her feet and swirled her.