Unsaid ~ 1

Blurb - Jay (Shaheer Sheikh) and Vanhi (Pooja Sharma) are childhood best friends. Vanhi is in love with Jay ever since their childhood but Jay doesn't seem to have any romantic feelings towards her, he loves her as his best friend neither he knows that she loves him because all her feelings are "unsaid". But the turns of events cause them to marry each other (their families wanted so). But Jay doesn't love her, how are they gonna continue all this?

______________________________________

Funfact - Jay is one of the name of Arjun and Vanhi means fire. 😌
Sums up they are our modern ArDi❤️😌

And I want alot of comments bruh!

🤪🤪🤪 Please. Vote bhi!
____________________________________

Jay

Vanhi

Vanhi

_____________________________________

Jay and Vanhi sat beside each other on the bed.

"It's a strange feeling like this in your room," Vanhi broke the silence.

"What? Bachpan se yahi rehti ho Sara din, phir bhi?" Jay chuckled.

"Par tabh main...dost thi ab wife hoon tumhari..." Vanhi said softly.

"Fark kya hai? Hum toh abhi bhi sirf dost hi Hain." Jay said, it broke her heart - for the trillionth time, how can he just not see the love for him in her eyes?

"Haan." She nodded in agreement even though she didn't agree.

"Ab main sone ja rha hoon, tumhe jagrata Karna hai toh tum Karo." He yawned.

She walked to the balcony as he went to bed.

"Kabhi bhi Socha hai is ladke ne ki main issue kitna pyaar Karti hoon? How has this thought never crossed his mind? How can be be so oblivious?" She said to herself as her eyes gazed at the stars.

"He'll never understand?"

"Jay utho!" Vanhi said as she came out of the restroom, wearing a peach saree which as a hot pink boarder.