Chapter Spot

John: Okay everyone when Belfast and Goldenrod senses the deck is hot you bet strong! Puerto Rico, you're good at being the intimidating central american, you'll be in charge of collecting, carrying and watching over the cash and the other forms of valuables. He said to Puerto Rico as she gave him a very enthusiastic salute to John.

P. Rico: I won't let you down Commander!

John nods as he turns his attention to Moskva and Tashkent.

John:  "Now Moskva, Tashkent, you'll both be in charge of watching over Puerto Rico. Because I don't trust anything with the words "Puerto" and "Rico" in it." He said to the two northern union girls as they both gave a nod to him.  As P. Rico in the foreground looked down and shrunk in her chair in shame.

Missouri: Uhh, isn't that kind of racist and would make a lot of our viewers feel some type of way, Sir? Missouri said as she looked uncomfortably in the direction of the viewers.

John: Listen, Misoury. I don't have the care nor the patience too debate with you about why me a black guy doesn't support BLM and Commie's destroying where they live at in the Democrat metro shit holes over the country and still enjoys Goya food products! My parents were black, supported the troops and Republican for god sake! John yelled at Missouri as she backed away.

John then on a dime flipped back to the group of five ships and stood up out his chair. Now come on everyone! Let's get out there and break the Casino tonight!

Belfast: Wait, like right now? But we're taking weekend courses with Ms. Langley and Koln, Sir.

John: No sweat. I got y'all covered. He said as he pulled out a piece of print paper and a ink pen to write with.

"Dear Training ShipBitches,

These five are pardoned from your remedial courses for this and all other weekends. So there not showing up.

Signed, Your resupply daddy~"

"P.S. How about you get your sister's in on the action sometime Koln~ Or maybe I can watch you and Langley play with each other sometime this week? "

Everyone of the girls looked at John in shock and to each other as he wrote out his note, except for Goldenrod. He was silently trying to hold back his laughter, having full experience and knowledge of the stress any type of Training ship goes through can be a bother and they need some relief from the tension once in a while.

Belfast decided to add some two cents into the awkward subject matter.

Belfast: Huh, So that's why they never look tired.