Welcome to our Eagle Union!

I am back! Sorry for the Medieval Torture! I'm going to look for that 1k sub.

"And just what, or who are you supposed to be?!" The white haired fox girl yelled down at the strange newcomer of the battlefield.

Goldenrod looked at the white clad foxgirl dismissively.

Shipboy?: Me? Are you too stupid or blind to tell that I'm a Enemy Battleship, you mutt?

???1: What did you?-

???2: -Making new friends are we Kaga?

Shipboy?: So that's your names huh? Kaga and Akagi. Well, Care to entertain me then, you mutts?

I can't believe it, It's a man with kansen equipment? How is that possible?

Jervis: He looks like a battleship? But his rigging looks really messed up, how is he even gonna fight?

Is he really from the Royal Navy?

I don't know, but he must be? His shield has the Union Jack on it and some of his equipment matches with what we have?

I don't recognize the other bits and pieces or the uniform he's wearing though?

My god. Look at how much damage he has, and he's still afloat?

Yeah, your right! He looks like he's just got done fighting a whole fleet and ready for more!

Is he really going to fight them off with just a shield? He must be freaking crazy?!

The Shipboy

P. Eugen: Hmm Interesting?

Shipboy: You call this fire?

The

Shipboy: I've been through hotter fires then this.

The two kitsune kansen were in shock and disbelief as the blonde man still stood there. Patting out the fire and embers on his clothes.

Kaga: That's Impossible? What the hell?!... Those were direct hits!?

Shipboy: Not probable. The shipboy said as he stood there as there are burns on his flesh. But then his skin healed and the burns and cuts had dissapeared.

The next thing the two fox girl kansen noticed was the shipboys' turret was aimed in there direction.

Grod braced himself. "Fire!" His guns had fired a volley of three 16Inch HE shells at the two Carrier's. But one of his shells strayed far right with two going right for the red clad foxgirl as the white one shoved her out the way taking the hits.

???: Kaga Senpai!

The shipboy had used his shield to block the katana strike from the sword wielding shipgirl and pushed her back with his brute force knocking her off balance.

He leads a strike with his shield at the brown- haired shipgirl while she blocks the strike with her sword. But due to Goldenrods sheer strength, his shields edge connects with the carrier's katana and breaks it. The shield edge collides with the girls face, cutting her cheek and knocking a tooth or two loose.

Goldenrod then dived out the way of some dive-bombers. He spun around and looked at the prop-driven green and white airplanes and out of reflex he ordered his CIWS and 4.5 inchers to fire but then nothing. He blinks in surprise and then looked at his rigging. All but one 4.5 inch gun turret which was barely functioning. Aimed upward at the sky before it blew up and all his Phalanx 20mm CIWS guns were either destroyed or missing. "Shit!" He cursed to himself as he rose his shield to take the hits from the bombers and strafing planes. He braced himself and not a second to late, he was pelted by heavy bombs and bullets.