Chapter 4

Sophie's POV:

She saw the rage in Grady's eyes and quickly pulled away and hugged him. Then Biana showed up behind Keefe.

"Hey, guys! Fitz and I are hosting a sleepover at Everglen in an hour, Linh, Tam, Dex, Marella, and Wylie will be there too."

"Sounds fun! We'll be there! Oh- I mean," Sophie blushed, realizing she couldn't speak for Keefe. "I'll be there!" she said quickly. Keefe smirked but didn't say anything. Sophie waved goodbye, grabbed her gifts, and leaped home with Grady and Edaline.

Keefe's POV:

He stood and stared at the spot where Sophie had last been.

"I'm no empath, but I can tell this will be a VERY interesting sleepover." Said Biana behind him. Keefe turned around to see her standing there, smirking. "See you at Everglen," she said and left in a flash of light.

Biana's POV:

Biana arrived in Everglen smiling to herself. Her plan was going perfectly. 

By the end of the night, everyone would be coupled up! Well, except her, probably. There was no way He liked her, she was 'Scar Girl' after all. 

Biana sighed and continued making her list. 'Makeovers, Truth or Dare, Seven Minutes in the Closet, and Spin the Bottle.' 'Perfect,' she thought, then the door chimes rang. 

"COMING!!!" she called and answered it. It was everybody. Except for Fitz, of course. He had some secret plan he was conducting. 

"Hi! Come on in guys!" she said, waving them in. She caught his eye and blushed. 

"Welcome to Everglen."

A/N I told you basicblondegirl! Everybody has crappy chapters (though this is exceptionally crappy)!