Chapter 23

Keefe's POV:

I snuck behind them, ignoring Sophie's silent protests. Flashing her a devilish grin, I cupped my hands to my mouth,

"SURPRISE!!!!" I yelled, scaring them so badly, they fell over. "You guys are adorable! But seriously Gigantor, you were just yelling at me for kissing Sophie. Then you come back here and make out with your girlfriend?" He glared at me, but couldn't seem to find anything to say.

"That was so cute!" Sophie giggled like a five-year-old.

"Thanks...?" Geisel blushed.

"ANYWAY," I butted in, "Where are the Ripplepuffs?" she gestured to a mostly empty tray on the counter. I glared, "Okay, now you owe us Ripplefluffs!"

"Keefe, you just had, like, three plates of Butterblasts." Sophie shook her head. I shrugged in response. I grabbed the plate and pulled Sophie into her room. "You'd better not get crumbs on my carpet." she warned as I lay across her bed, stuffing my face. "Hey! Save some for me!" I tossed one at her. She ducked, and it splattered on the floor. Iggy flew over and attacked it like it had eaten his sluggers.

Sophie's POV:

I stole a Ripplepuff. What? I wanted one that hadn't been thrown at me. Keefe gasped in mock shock and disbelief,

"Foster!" and grabbed my waist, tickling me. I shrieked,

"Keeeeefe! Stop!" I giggled again, for the umpteenth time today, squirming in his arms.

"Stop what?" said a husky voice from the door. It was far from friendly. Keefe let go of me, and scrambled back.

"Stop WHAT?" repeated Grady. Ohhhhh boy. 

A/N I'll give you a double update, calm down.