~Chapter Nine~

patrick didn't care that y/n killed charli, she was his stalker and he was glad that she's gone. they finally reached the home in oregon, but patrick and y/n noticed a problem. jillian was pouring gasoline on their front porch.
"jillian what the fuck are you doing, get off my property you're gonna spread your stds to my children."
"no bitch," jillian whispered. "you and y/n deserve this."
patrick began to run towards jillian but it was too late. she had lit a match and threw it into the gas. y/n grabbed a hold of patrick's buff arm and began to run down the hill aka their driveway.
"but y/n, the kids!! the fuck are you doing?" patrick asked.
"they were fucking smelly little goblins anyways, come on we have to find shelter." y/n replied.
after running and running through acres of forest, the couple finally reached a town. the large sign at the entrance read "wekillfags".
"what an inspirational name." patrick said. y/n nodded in agreement.
they simultaneously began to walk into the town. the streets were narrow and lined with bars and grocery stores. y/n came upon a back alley and thought it was perfect for her and patrick to sleep in as it was getting dark outside. neither of them had anything on them besides what was in their pockets. y/n had her phone, and patrick had his phone and his wallet. as y/n was pacing up and down the alley thinking what to do, patrick decided he wanted to make a final decision. he pulled out his phone and his wallet, and typed a familiar url into the google search bar. he entered his credit card information and then made an impulsive purchase, forgetting that y/n gets a notification on their banking app every time he makes a purchase.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT RAG, THAT WAS THE LAST OF OUR MONEY!"
all he replied with was a simple acronym. "Wyd?"
then, y/n grabbed his short, chocolate locks and slammed him onto the ground.
"YOU WORTHLESS FAG!"

she repeatedly slammed his jaw on the curb, until she finally stomped on the back of his head, cracking it open like an egg

she repeatedly slammed his jaw on the curb, until she finally stomped on the back of his head, cracking it open like an egg. then, she ran away into the sunset. but where did she go?

TO BE CONTINUED.......