~Chapter Six~

We arrive at the beautiful hotel, as Patrick gets out the car I see him wipe the sweat off his forehead with his shirt, as he pulls it up I see a peak of his abs, god I'm so lucky.
"Come on y/n, we need to go inside before someone sees us."
We walk inside, he's wearing sunglasses and a hat, to hide his identity, no one can know about us, which makes it even sexier. He looks around to make sure no one is there, and he grabs my hand, a firm strong grasp, a smile appears on my face, and one on his too. We grab the room key from the front desk and head to the elevator, when we run into none other than, Eric Dane, the actor for the greys anatomy character Mark Sloan.
"Eric? What are you doing here?"
"Well Patrick, my wife and I got into an argument, and I needed somewhere to stay, so I got a hotel room here and I'm about to head out to eat" Eric eyes me up and down "And who is this?"
"Oh uh, this is y/n, shes an extra I was just showing her to her hotel." he can barely stumble it out as he speaks
"Right but, I mean I'm sure she's grown so why were you holding her hand?" Eric says suggestively, as he winks at Patrick
"You're not gonna tell anyone about this Eric, right?" Patrick seems scared, I never thought Id see such a strong man scared
"Your secret is safe with me, who knows I may even visit your hotel room later if you catch my drift" he says with a wink as Patrick awkwardly smiles
"Yeahhh totally"
"Well I must be going, goodbye Patrick, you too y/n" and just like that he walks away. Patrick practically drags me to the hotel room now, it's a beautiful big room with a fireplace, a balcony, a view of the pool, and a huge king size bed. As we walk in I kiss him passionately, it's been so hard to hold that in, he undresses me and pushes me onto the sofa in the room, and we do the deed right there. But then there's a knock, and a female voice calling Patricks name, and I think I recognize it, no it can't be who I think it is...

hiiiii sorry we haven't uploaded in a while like we always say we will try to upload more, thank you guys so much for 1000 reads, that's crazy to think that would ever happen, see what happens next time on Daddy Dempsey