~Chapter Four~

Daddy pushed me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me, his hot breath blowing on my soft eyelids. A smile quickly growing on his face he slammed his lips on mine.

My eyes fluttered open, finding myself sleeping in Daddy's bed, right next to him. "Hey, I see your awake babe. I've been laying here watching you for hours now." "Really?" I asked, astonished. "Yes, you're so sexy" I was practically melting inside. He's so cute, I can't handle it.

~A few minutes later~

As I hopped down the stairs in my boxers, I saw Daddy cooking pancakes. I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a move. I tip-toed over to him and grabbed his fine ass with my strong hand.

"Oop! I didn't expect that baby! You scared me!" I love this life, i'm so glad i auditioned for greys.

As we sat down to eat, I noticed how big the lump in his grey calvin klein boxers was. I didn't ask what it was, because i already knew.

I placed my dainty hand on his hugs bulge without warning. He jumped and hesitantly smirked. "Excited i see" he exclaimed. I began to giggle as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the couch, leaving our breakfast dishes on the table.

He playfully threw me onto his soft grey couch and proceeded to sit next to me, throwing an arm around my shoulders. Patrick grabbed the remote from the footstool and clicked on his huge flatscreen television. He has so much money from filming, it's not even funny.

We continued to cuddle and watch movies (Disney, my favorite) all day, and postmated a romantic dinner from Olive Garden. I can tell these next few months are going to be filled with happiness.

~an, jesus, we haven't updated in months! me and eliana completely forgot about this story until tonight when she logged back into wattpad and saw we had 500+ READS!! thank you guys so much!💖💖this started out as a joke, but it turned into something amazing!! leave a comment if i should continue writing on some of the steamy parts;) XD!!! again, we love you all so much, hope you have an amazing day/night!! owo
(also i know i said i'd make chapters longer but this is about the length that they'll all be because i don't have much time to write these :) )