~Chapter Seven~

It can't be. I can't believe this!
"Hey Ellen! Long time no see, huh?" Patrick says excitedly.
THAT FUCKING WHORE. He's supposed to love me!!! I have an idea. This plan is absolutely flawless.

Ellen, Patrick and I are sitting on the black leather couch sipping bloody mary's. Little does Ellen know, I spiked her drink with exactly two tablespoons of peanut oil. A lethal dose, she's allergic. She will never see it coming. Nobody gets between me and daddy.

"I don't feel too good Pat, I think i'm gonna go lie down." Ellen manages. He replies with a simple nod. Finally I have him all to myself, I think. I pounce on top of him and palm his pants. He lets out a strong groan. "Ellen is right there, are you crazy?" He whisper yells at me. "No need to worry about her any longer" I say, knowing full well she has one foot in the grave right now. I continue to palm his pants until he finishes. "Eight seconds? Really?" I say, very surprised. "You've got magic hands, babe." Patrick replies, out of breath. Then we hear Ellen struggling for breath. Right then, Eric walks through the door, in boxers and a tank top. Struggling to catch his breath as well, he immediately looks at the floor at Ellen, who is dead. "AHHHHHH" He yells like a little girl. Patrick has always secretly wanted Ellen dead, because he is in love with me, y/n. "Eric, shut your mouth!" Patrick says, quick to raise his voice. Eric runs out the door of the apartment and into the parking lot, and I look out the floor-to-ceiling window to my left. I see Patrick in his bright red G Wagon right in front of Eric, who is standing with his hands up, still wearing boxers and a tank top. Patrick pops open the glove compartment and pulls out his AK-47 and shoots Eric square in his testicles. He lets out a yelp that could be heard across the globe. Then Patrick thrusts his car into reverse and runs Eric over, his final breaths being taken.

<time hop>

James Pickens jr. organized the double funeral. It wasn't sad at all, we had a party! There was cocktails, dancing, music and so many snacks! Nobody liked those guys anyways, so it was no problem to have fun at their funeral.