Chapter 4 (EDITED)

⚠️⚠️ WARNING: TORTURE/DECAPITATION⚠️⚠️

Acacias POV
"Are you going to tell me why you entered my land?" I said gripping the whip made of silver in my hand. sliver doesn't have the same effect on me like on other wolves.  

"I didn't mean to-"

I wiped his back making him scream in pain. I smiled at the pure pain I'm inflicting on him.

"Wrong," I said pulling his long red hair making his head lean backward.

He was shaking out of fear as tears streamed down his face.

"Please please I'm s-sorry," he said squeezing his eyes shut you could practically smell the fear.

I took the silver wipe and wrapped it around his neck. He started to hiss when the whip made contact with his skin making his skin burn. The smell of burning skin made me cringe.

"You are getting on my wolf's nerves and you, and I know better than to do that," I said pulling on the whip more causing to dig more into his skin.

"Now tell me the truth," I said ready to let Avery take over.

"I-I can't he said n-not to," he said while whimpering.

"Who," I said pulling on the wipe more causing it to dig into his skin deeper

He screamed in pain but still didn't say a word. I looked over at my beta Alejandro who just laughed at the rouge that was yelling in pain.

'Alpha King there has been a breach at the border to the south' Loren my lead guard said though the mind link.

I looked up at Alejandro who fixed his posture.

"I'll take care of it," he said stepping out of the dungeons.

"I'm about to finish up I'll meet you there," I said loudly.

I looked at the man sitting in the chair. I sighed and removed the whip from his neck.

"Pathetic" I said as I walked in front of him and took off my jacket and threw it to the side.

He cracked his eyes open. Every single bone in my body started to crack.

'Time to eat' I said to Avery.

'Finally,' Avery said hungry for blood.

Avery's POV 

I leaped forward and shifted completely into my pure black wolf. The man started to scream and yell. I started to approach him slowly. I let out a low growl before jumping at him and shredding him into pieces.

-

I ran through the pack grounds towards the south boards. Suddenly the strong stench of witches reached my nose. I inhaled the scent, and my hunger became overwhelming. 

'I've never tasted which before' i said to Acacias.

'You soon will' Acacias said seriously.

Acacias's POV

I shifted behind a tree and put on the clothes that were behind the tree.

As I got near, I saw Alejandro examine the witches cut and let out a protective growl and said the word I would never expect him to say any time soon.

"Mate"

They exchanged a few words before she then passed out and carried her out of the car.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said lowly coming out from behind the tree.