Chapter 7 (EDITED)

Acacias POV
————————
It baffles me how much power Scarlett held. I've heard stories but i never really believed them. i was angry with myself for trying to reject her all because I didn't want my kingdom to see me as this broken ruler. i grew up with my father telling me to watch my image and to set fear in others so i would see respect. She's such a beautiful, strong, and independent woman. Everything that makes a great leader and a Luna. I don't know what made me think otherwise earlier. 

'Maybe your big ass- toxic ass ego' Avery said annoyed.

'Shut it' I said to him.

'You almost cost me my mate, so I get to be as stuck up, bitchy, mean, and annoying as I want' Avery said.

'Whatever brat' I said before I blocked him out.

Scarlett healed me when she closed the portal. I don't think she intended to, but it just shows how powerful she truly is. My mate, my Luna is an all-powerful witch and is gorgeous. Moon Goddess what did I do to get such a wonderful mate?

'Nothing, nothing at all' Avery said coldly.

'Shut it Avery' I said irritated.

Avery just laughed.

I watched Scarlett's every move she left my side when I promised her, I was okay she didn't run to the sword but rather to her warlock friend that was killed by the crazy witch.  

'Lovestruck bitch' Avery said teasingly.

'Weren't you dancing around when we first saw her and if anything, you are the bitch here' I said.

when i first laid eyes on her Avery went crazy and I must admit I did to I when years craving a mate and when I finally got her, I had to pretend I didn't want her.

'Take that back' he said angrily.

'new I'm good' I said laughing a bit.

'You little-' Before he can finish, I cut the mind link.

I looked down at the pile of ash and kicked it.

"Bitch" I said looking down at the ash.

I looked up to see Scarlett holding her friend in her hands and sobbing and stroking his hair. He was important to her. As much as I hated to see her cry, but she had to mourn or else she will bottle everything up which isn't good. I mean I speak from experience look how I turned out.

'Alpha king the pack grounds are clear of any rebel witches' said a warrior through the pack's mind link

'And the black cloud of dust' I said to the warrior.

'Wherever it is, it's not on pack grounds' he said quickly.

'Okay go around and check on every single pack member attend those who are injured' I said sternly.

'Yes sir' some warriors said in union.

Scarlett let go of her friend and allowed others to hold him and mourn him. She wiped her tears and stepped away she glanced at me and walked towards me.

"Are you sure you are not hurt?" she said scanning me carefully

"I'm fine you healed me when you closed the portal don't know if you meant to though," I said admiring her beauty

"I don't remember-"

"I figured," I said pulling her into a hug

She sighed and hugged me back I inhaled her wonderful scent which made Avery stir wanting to take control. She makes me weak which is not good but I love whenever I'm around her. Even though I just met her and fought some rebel witches. I stroked her hair and felt her breathing become uneasy.