Untitled Part 12

I posted this on my other story, Wrong Number Kid.

Hi guys, gals, and non binary pals. This isn't an update, but I wanted to say something.

You are valid. Your feelings, your gender, or lack of therefore, no matter what it is, you are valid. I know that there are some people out there that don't have supportive parents, and fuck them! They can't control you. One of my best friends, (not saying their name because of privacy), just came out as gender fluid, and her parents aren't that supportive. I have another friend who's pansexual, one who's bisexual, and another best friend who's an ally. My mom and step-mom are part of the LGBTQIA+, my dad and sisters support them.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm here for you. If you ever need someone to rant to, or just a friend, I'm here. If your family and friends don't support you, then again I say, fuck them! I'm here. I will be your family. I will be your sister, and if you want to be, you can be my sister, brother, or sibling. Whether it's the middle of the night, or in the middle of the day, you can DM me, and I will respond as soon as possible. You are valid. I support you. You are family.

The same goes for anyone of color. You are family. I don't care what other people say. There is to much hate in the world right now, and I want that to stop. You shouldn't be treated differently just because of how you look. Again, if you want to rant to me, just DM me and I will respond. I will be your sister. You can be my brother, sibling, or sister if you want to be.

I don't want any hate on this, so if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. And if you do say it, then fuck off! This is a LGBTQIA+ and BLM safe space. I will not tolerate any bullying or verbal harassment on any of my stories or my page.

Thank you for reading. You are valid.

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay in school, love who you want, you are valid and black lives matter!