Dumb Idea's+Powers= National Events (Chapter 4)

(Kara's POV)

"So let me get this straight." The woman named Melinda said. "Natasha had you 14 years ago, and no one knew?" I nod my head. "Then she had to come back to work with the Avengers for a mission that involved the Red Room, only to find that you had been taken by the Red Room." I nod again. "And Steve is your dad, who never knew he had a daughter."

"Yep, pretty much. Oh! And this was the last mission that I had to go on before the graduation ceremony, so I'm glad you guys found me." I reply.

"OK, anything else we should know about before we let you into the wild?" Blondie, whose actual name is Clint, asked.

After thinking for a second, I remembered something that I had told no one about, and not even the Red Room knows, which is surprising. "Yes actually. I have powers."

"WHAT?!" Mom, Clint Melinda and Steve (I don't feel comfortable calling him dad yet, because even though I only had mom for two months, that's longer then I've ever had Steve as a parent) yelled.

I smirk my mom's evil smirk that tells people that whatever they did, it was the wrong choice. "I have super hearing and can see really well. I also have telekinesis, power over the elements, and can reading minds and transmit to them. The last thing that I have, is wings that are hidden in a tattoo in between my shoulder blades." I explain. "Want to see?"

They all scream no as Clint screams yes. They all give him dirty looks and he just shrugs innocently.

"Clint's right. I would like to see the girl's power in action." A voice comes from the corner.

I scream because I didn't know he was there, and I saw mom jump, so I'm guessing she didn't know he was there. After I calm down, I hop of the bed.

"Do you have any clothes other than the catsuit that I don't want to know how you got off me, that I can wear?" I ask.

Mom nods and leads me to a room that has a dresser. She walks out, and I choose a red cheese-it shirt (Why they have that is beyond my comprehension), black skinny jeans, and some green converse, because why not? (As shown below)

 She walks out, and I choose a red cheese-it shirt (Why they have that is beyond my comprehension), black skinny jeans, and some green converse, because why not? (As shown below)