New Friend (8)

A/N: Hi! It's been awhile since I posted a new chapter, not a note, a CHAPTER. Anyways, the 1k special will come out soon, but for now enjoy this chapter! Or not! It's totally up to you.

Kara's POV

"No! I'm not doing it! You can't make me!"

"Kara, you're acting like a toddler, stop it."

"There's no way your making me go to the hell hole mom!"

"Kara relax! It's not like I'm making you go to prison or something."

"No, you're making me go to something worse!"

"One of Tony's interns goes there, it won't be that bad."

"Besides, it's just high-school, relax" Steve said.

"Just high-school? Just HIGH-SCHOOL?!?!?!" I was in hysterics. When mom and Steve brought up the idea to me of going to high-school, my reaction was nope, nein, nada. Then the argument started. That was an hour ago. "HIGH-SCHOOL IS ANOTHER WORD FOR HELL, BUT WORSE! THERE ARE HORMONAL TEENAGE BOYS AND SLUTTY WHORES! DON'T SAY IT'S 'JUST HIGH-SCHOOL!"

Next week

I can't fricking believe mom and Steve are making me go to this hell hole. I thought as I was walking towards the front office. Oh well, at least there's no uniforms. I walked up to the building and opened the door. There was a door to the right of me that said Principle Morita, and a reception desk in front of me.

"Hi," I said to the lady working there, "I'm Kara Romanogers, I'm new here. I'm supposed to get my schedule and locker stuff."

"Oh yes! Here's your schedule and locker number. Mr. Parker will be out shortly to take you on a tour. We would have someone else, but somehow, you and Mr. Parker have all the same classes," She said as she handed me my things. "You can wait on the bench until he comes out"

"This ''Mr. Parker' is gay?" I ask.

The lady chokes on the water she was drinking. Once she recovers, she says, "No, no, not that I'm aware of."

I smirk. Just then, a cute boy with curly brown hair and doe eyes comes out of the principles office. He's kinda cute...

"Hi! I'm Peter Parker! I'm here to show you around school and help you catch up on things." The boy, Peter, said.

"Cool. I'm Kara. Lead the way."

We walked out of the front office and I couldn't resist.

"So, are you gay?"

A/N: I'm sorry if the jokes about being gay offended anyone. I myself am queer and trying to figure out my sexuality right now, so I'm very sorry if anyone was offended! Anyway, I'm planning on making another chapter in Peters POV, and the special after that, and maybe I can get this story going again. Anyway, bye for now!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay in school, and back lives matter!