Panic (Chapter 7)

A/N: I'M SO SORRY!!!! I didn't mean for this chapter to be late!!! Writers block is a total bitch. Again, I'm super duper sorry!

Also, WARNING!!! COULD HAVE POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! 

(Nat's POV)

When Bucky walked in, Kara's eyes widen and she starts to hyperventilate. I rush over to her to make sure that she is OK. I look back at Bucky to see if he knew what caused this, but he looks confused. Until I see a look in his eyes. Recognition. 

(Bucky's POV)

When the kid see's me.she starts to hyperventilate. At first, I have no clue why. But then I recognize her. The sickly little girl I took on for a little while. The one I trained. The one I whipped. I back up against the wall in fear. Fear of myself. Fear of what the girl might do to me. And most definitely fear of what Natasha WILL do to me.

(Another POV switch! Kara's POV)

I can hear a voice outside of the nightmare that is my mind. My mom's. I hear her comforting voice, and I open my eyes.

"Mom?" I call.

"Yeah, I'm here baby. I'm here." She says. 

A/N: I'm sorry that this was a crappy  and short chapter. I couldn't get the words onto paper or computer or something. I will hopefully get the next chapter today, if not, definitely tomorrow. Please comment! Stay safe and stay healthy. Also, for those of you who have it, stay in school! My online school started today, and it was better than I was expecting. 

Question of the chapter: Who do you think Kara should meet next?

A): Peter Parker

B): Falcon

Or C): Someone else. If this one, comment who.

I also have another question, do you people think I should continue this? Like, in all seriousness, this is not a prank, should I continue this?

Anyway, I already did the sort of outro thingy mabob, but, stay safe, stay healthy, stay in school, and BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!