14 Years Later (Chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the MCU character. I only own Kara and the plot.

14 years later

(Kara's POV)

I open my eyes as dawn approaches. Today was a new day, but it was also the same. Wake, change, eat, ballet, fight, sleep, repeat. That's how it is, all day everyday for the past 14 years. I remember everything, having a photographic memory and all. I remember the neighbors faces as they died. It was my fault. I also vaguely remember my mother. Red hair as bright as fire, and eyes as green as a forest. I groan as I get out of bed, clutching my side. I lift up my sleep shirt to reveal a huge bruise over my entire left torso. I grab my clothes for the day, and quickly get changed.

(Time Skip: 2 and a half hours)

(All rights go to the owner of the photo

(All rights go to the owner of the photo. Now back to the story!)

I was in my skin tight catsuit in a dark alley way on a mission when I heard gunshots ring out. I yelp and put my hands over my mouth. Quickly and quietly, I back into the dark corner, hoping that I didn't get caught. My handlers would be so disappointed right now if they knew that I made a noise at a gun going off. I scolded myself. When I thought it was clear, I came out from my hiding spot. I look around and think that it's clear, but of course, I spoke to soon. A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent comes around the corner and spots me. My eyes widen as I feel a searing pain in my stomach. I look down and take my hand from my wound and bring it up so I can see the red now covering my hand. I then hear shouting, and the last thing I see before I black out, is an agent with hair as red as mine coming from around the corner.

(Clint's POV) 

I start shooting and all of the sudden, I hear someone yelp, like something surprised them. I slip into the dark alley behind the battle that is raging behind me. I look around the corner, and nothing is there. All of the sudden, someone comes out from a dark corner and scares me half to death. My instincts kick in as I come out from behind the corner and shoot her.  She puts her hand to her stomach and raises it to her face, seeing the blood. She then passes out and Natasha comes from around the corner.

I finally get a good look at her. She looks to be no older than 14, with red hair that would make a fire jealous. She looked so small and helpless, but when I took a good look at her choice of clothes, I knew she wasn't. She had the standard issue Red Room black catsuit on, and multiple daggers, a gun, and a ton more things that I have no idea what they are, much less use them. 

"CLINT! Why did you do that?" Natasha yells at me.

"Well I heard a yelp or something coming from over here, and came to check it out. I saw nothing was there, and she just literally came from the shadows. Like, she wasn't there a second ago." I tried to explain.

"Clint? Did you notice what she's wearing?" 

"Yes," Natasha raises an eyebrow. "She's wearing the standard issue uniform for the Red Room." I reply.

"Yes, and there are two things you didn't take into consideration. One is that the Red Room teaches you to blend in to the shadows, you learned that first hand because of me, and the second thing is that did you ever realize that we could have saved her? We could have undone what the Red Room did. Now we can't." She snapped at me.

I walked over to the girl on the ground and check her pulse. My eyes widen. Still there but barely. How is she still alive? I thought.

I take a random shirt that I don't want to know where it came from, and started applying pressure to the wound. "Well, good news, I didn't kill her. Bad news, if she doesn't get medical help fast she will die. Your call Romanoff."

"Take her in. We can get medical help at a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility near here. If Fury doesn't want to get her help, then I'll tell him that she could one day be a valuable asset. Hell, she could be a valuable asset right now, knowing where at least one of the Red Room facility's are." She says.

I nod my head and throw her over my shoulder to keep pressure on the wound. The wound that I made, the one that I put there. I inflicted that wound upon her, a girl that has lost her way, a girl no older than 14. A girl that we will save.   

(Someones POV )

"NNNNOOOOO!!!" He screams in rage as he see her get carried off. "How did she get caught?!"

"W-w-w-we don't know sir." One of the guards answered.

"BULLSHIT!" He screamed. " I will ask one more time. How. Did. She. Get. CAUGHT!"

"We don't know sir!" The guard replied once again.

He pulls out a gun and shot the guard in the head.

"We will get her back, if it's the last thing I do." He says. "Hail HYDRA."

"HAIL HYDRA!" They all reply back.   

A/N: Wow! This is a long chapter. My next update will come in three or four days time. Please comment about what you liked. I think I'm going to start asking a random question at the end of the chapters, so here's today's!

What is your favorite Marvel movie? Comment down below and I will see you in about three days time. BYE!