Two By Two

Most of the bridal party and other participants in Sarah and Wil's wedding were at Ally and Aubrey's for a bit of pre-gaming ahead of their Tosa Village Pub Crawl/Bachelor Party. As Matt Benning and Abby Davidson were of legal age, there were no restraints put on their alcoholic consumption. For the others not yet at that standard, Sarah limited or, in the case of Fall athletes, barred them from partaking in the free-flowing booze.

Marc was at his place since he lived fairly close to where the crawl would start and going up to Brown Deer just to come back he felt was a waste. That, and he was handling some preparations for both the post-crawl festivities involving Ally, Erin, and Steph and tomorrow's Kickoff Celebration with the family, their attachments, and Christen and Julie Jacobsen. Ally texted him when the group left her place, which he responded to with a game plan for the evening.

DeaconMarc: My thoughts are that I will leave after the third stop and bring Erin back with me. We can have our alone time while the rest of you finish up your imbibing, then Steph and you come here and join us afterwards.

AllySweet: You nervous about this?

DeaconMarc: A bit, just because it's the first time and I don't know how either of the girls will respond when things get started. That's why I want to make sure Erin is comfortable before the two of you show up.

AllySweet: She loves you, but I get your hesitation since we planned this before Jim passed away. How that changes your relationship with her, and the dynamic now present, I don't know. Let her lead a little and don't force it to happen if she's not ready. We're getting off of I-94 at Hawley Road now. See you in a few.

DeaconMarc: OK, Sweets.

Marc grabbed his keys and departed the house to meet the rest of the group at Hector's, the first stop of the night.

***

The first half of the pub crawl had the bridal party and friends travel from Hector's to Leff's Lucky Town to Colonel Hart's. Margaritas and Mexican beers were the libations of choice for most at their first stop (Abby had a lemonade and Marc a Sprecher Root Beer instead), with a wider variety of drinks consumed at Leff's, ranging from a Screwdriver for Sarah to an Oberon for Matt to Abby's Sex On The Beach. Following their time at Colonel Hart's, Marc and Erin departed as she was feeling the effects of her drinking at Ally and Aubrey's. While driving home, Erin flirted slightly with Marc, placing her hand on his thigh and running her fingers up and down it. The trip was completed in less than 10 minutes, with the two of them walking up the pathway to the front door after Marc parked in front of the house. Once she had closed the door behind her, Erin walked over to where he was standing and immediately pressed her lips against his, attempting to stoke his fire a bit before they headed upstairs. He played with her curly hair and deepened their lip lock slightly. Once they broke, Marc carried Erin up to his bedroom, then laid her down onto the bed.

Marc: We have probably ninety minutes to two hours before Ally and Steph will be here, so there is no rush. I want you to feel and experience whatever you wish, and if you don't want to do something, we won't. Ally suggested I let you lead a bit, so tell me what you want me to do.

Erin: Place your hand under my skirt and rub me over my underwear.

Marc did as requested and ran his middle finger over Erin's covered lips, getting her wetter than she already was. As he laid alongside her, she placed several kisses on his neck, hoping to leave a mark. The sensations both were giving the other caused each of them to moan slightly. Erin reached over with her hand and squeezed the bulge that was protruding from Marc's khakis.