❋𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖❋

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were on my bed. kissing. 

funny to think how an hour ago i was sobbing in the bathroom, my mind was on hayden.

"i've wanted to do this for so long," johnny plants kisses on my jawline. 

"me too," i pant, out of breath. 

he slams his lips back into mine and i whimper slightly. his tounge tries to pry acess into the entrance of my lips, but i decline to tease him. his second time he goes more forcefully and makes it through, his tounge dancing with mine. 

he didn't taste like the buttery popcorn we shared that night we kissed at fourteen. he taste like..artifical cherries? 

whatever it is, it's nice. it's just feel right to be kissing him. 

there's a rapping at my door, we ignore it at first, continuing to entertwine our tounges, but it comes again. 

"i should get that," i huff. 

"mmm," johnny groans. 

"c'mon," i tap his waist to get off of me, which he does reluctently. 

"i'll be back soon," i reassure, pecking at his lips. he smiles at this. 

the knocking continues as i jog down the stairs, feet bouncing up and down at the adrenaline rushing through my lungs from swapping spit with johnny orlando, the boy i had wanted for so many years. he's mine now. 

"i'm coming," i yell to the person behind the door. 

"hey," i smile brightly tearing the door open to reveal a girl. her hair was a light coppery shade of red which stopped just above the curve of her breasts. she wore a sage green crewneck, collar underneath, with white carpenters pants.

"hi," she replies, her voice sweet and soft like honey, "is johnny here?" 

"um-" 

my words are interupted by the thunderstorm of johnny's footsteps raining down the stairs. 

"nadia!" he says a little too enthusiastically. 

"john! you haven't answered any of my texts since you left my house forty-five minutes ago, i was scared you got kidnapped so i checked my snapmaps and-" 

"i'm alright, nads," he chuckled placing a hand on the anxious girl's shoulders. 

"wait.." i interupt and they both turn to me, "you were with her before you met me?" 

johnny scratched the back of his neck, "um yeah...nadia's an old friend from la, she's visiting her grandmother in pittsburg..right nads?" 

"right," she says, cocking her head slightly at his tone.

i don't like the way they have a secret language with their eyes. 

"well i'm kenzie," i cover my grimace with a smile. 

"wait kenzie?" nadia glances at johnny, "like the kenzie." 

"didn't know i was so special," i smirk to johnny who's cheek were lightly dusted pink. 

"that'd be her." 

"wow," nadia says.

"is it that shocking?" 

"he's just missed you that's all.." 

i give a small smile to johnny as my heart flutters. he missed me. 

"well i should get going now that i know johnny's alive," nadia says. 

"oh you can stay we don't mind," i say. 

"no..no..i'll let you two get on with it. i just need my.." nadia scans the room, "purse..where did i put the damn thing."

"uh here," johnny lifts a scaly green hand purse from the table by the door. 

nadia reaches out for it as it slips from johnny's fingers, missing nadia's hand and hitting the floor, stuff spurring out. 

"shit," nadia sighs crawling onto the floor. 

i reached down helping her shovel the crap into her purse. i lift up a small yellow tube to examine. there's a cartoon cherry scribbled on the side. 

"cherry chapstick?" i ask. 

"oh yeah," nadia smiles, "we don't all have nice, plump lips like you. i need to use this like three ties a day." 

i glance back up at johnny, a cracking in my heart. 

"well it was nice meeting you kenzie," nadia smiles. 

"nice meeting you, too," i say, my voice softer than before. 

once the door closes i pivot my direction over to johnny, a wall of tears from anger building up in my eyes. 

"really john?" i cross my arms, "an hour before we met you were making out with her! just an hour before you told me you loved me!" 

"i-..don't know what your talking about.." 

"her chapstick was on your lips," i scream. the wall in my eyes crumble, the tears fall in a heavy flow. 

"she showed up to my hotel kenz i swear-" 

"how can i believe you?" i cry, "after everything..." 

"kenz-" 

"out!" i scream, "just get out johnny!" 

johnny walks to the door looking at me before he goes, "i'm sorry." 

i don't say at anything, he nods and closes the door. 

i wish he didn't listen to me when i told him to go.

820 words 

p.s 

-two chapters in one day?! alexa play this girl is on fire 

-it's my bday tomorrow:) 

-i hate how every jenzie fanfic makes nadia a horrible villan when she's so sweet, so i made her sweet here, but kind of complicated and she will have a redemetion arc

-share, vote, comment, follow 

i love you