Chapter 2.

Great. Today was the day I returned to Hogwarts. The day I had to start the terrible punishment of going down to professor snapes cold and gloomy classroom every night for god knows how long. I wasn't dreading being in Snapes company it was more the fact that he will be giving me stupid little tasks to complete and work me till my bones are dry.
I spent my night packing all my belongings and folding them and putting them in my trunk, I packed several clothes for when I wasn't in lessons and just round Hogwarts in general.

In the morning, I tried to pull my self out of my warm bed groaning because I just couldn't be bothered I just wanted to stay in my bed forever and never leave.

When I finally got my self dressed into my green slytherin robes accompanied with a skirt that went just above my knees, long black socks and a top which tightly hugged my figure showing my curves. I went and grabbed a snack and some pumpkin juice before dragging my trunk out of the manor I called a home.

As I made my way to platform 9 3/4 I smile to myself as I saw the Hogwarts express. This never gets old. Riding the train. It was just so magical. Just as I was about to get on the train Draco annoyingly stepped on the back on my robe trying to annoy me. I turned around and rolled my eyes at the smirking Draco trying to get on my nerves.

We finally arrived at HogsMeade station. I hopped of the train and was immediately greeted by a hug from my best friend Cora. We have been besties ever since first year. We tell each other everything.
As we made our way to the carriages pulling by them selves which took us straight to Hogwarts we started talking.

"Cora I can't believe I have to spend my nights in the horrible dungeons with that old git" I said. Hissing at the thought of having to be in his company. "Neither can i if I had to see him pretty much every night, I would happily jump of the astronomy tower"she stated looking at me as if she felt sorry.

Don't get me wrong I love Cora but professor Snape isn't so bad that I would pitch myself of the astronomy tower I thought to my self. He is bad but not that bad.

We had finally finished talking when we were greeted by the sight that so many long to see. The Hogwarts castle. Seven story's tall supported by magic. The windows sparkled in the starry sky, with many turrets and towers. Even though I have seen the castle so many times it always amazes me of how beautiful it is.

We were met by professor McGonagall, we went into the great hall and sat down excitedly. The first years were soon sorted into their houses. Dumbledore then got up and welcomed us all for another year at Hogwarts. He said the usual. Some parts of the castle were of limits unless you want to die a slow painful death and all that.

As he was making his speech. I looked behind him to the professors table. I was looking along when i suddenly Locked eyes with Professor Snape. His onyx eyes looked as if he was studying me. Fascinated by me. Neither of us broke eye contact for a good couple of minutes. It's like he was drawn to me. Not looking away. But I was suddenly pulled away by Cora pulling on my platinum blonde hair trying to get my attention. It was time to go to our common room. I looked back but professor Snape had gone. Hm I thought, that was strange.

We made our way to our Slytherin common room. Standing outside the painting we entered our password.

"Pureblood"I declared.
The painting flung open revealing our common room.
It's is a dungeon like room with greenish lamps and chairs. The dungeon extends partway under the lake which give of a green ish tinge through out. There is low backed black and green leather sofas and dark wood cupboards. I have always thought of Hogwarts as my second home.

We got into our dormitory's and found that all our trunks and belongings had already been brought up for us. Soon it was time. Time to go and spend my first night at Hogwarts with the old bat himself instead of my best-friend. I was not ready for this night of torture.