Chapter 21.

My eyes felt heavy as I started to wake up, I realised I had slept in Severus' room, how am I going to sneak out without anyone seeing me.

I felt Severus breathily lightly on my neck, he was still sound asleep with his arm wrapped around my torso. I lifted his arm and slowly turned around to face him. Severus looked so peaceful asleep. I caressed his cheek and I felt him pull me closer.

"Good morning Darling" He whispered.

"Good morning, how did you sleep" I smiled.

"Very well, because I slept with you" He replied softly with his raspy morning voice.

"I'm going to have to get up soon sev"

"No" he said wrapping his arm tighter around me pulling my body close to him. I realised I was still nude from last night. I brushed against him feeling his warm body engulf me. It felt like heaven being in the same bed as this man.

"I wish I could stay here with you longer but I have to run back to my room sev" I groaned in annoyance.

"I understand" Severus stated pecking my forehead with his lips.

I slowly dragged myself out of the covers. I felt Severus watch me as I walked over to grab my lingerie and gown I had on last night.

"Celia"Severus hushed.

I turned around to look at him, stepping into my panties. I hummed in response to him.

"You are beautiful" He smiled softly.

"Sev" I whined running over to him.
I landed next to him and flung my arms around his chest embracing him in a tight warm hug.
I kissed his lips and retracted putting on my gown. I headed towards the door and turned around to glance at him. Severus was still fumbled in the covers with his hair a little messy. He watched me slip out the door smiling to himself.

I made it back to my room and decided to shower. The stinging water ran down my back as I washed my self.

Getting out, I changed into some black jeans and black jumper it wasn't the most comfortable but it will do.

~~~~~~~~

"Father" I said sitting down at the table next to Draco for breakfast.

"Celia Tonight we will be having a meeting, I expect you to be there" Lucius demanded taking a seat.

"Of course" I gulped taking a glass of juice and sipping it slowly.

I grabbed a couple of pasties which father made the house elves put out when I heard some heavy footsteps.

"Severus"

"Lucius"

They both said as Severus made his way to the table taking a seat opposite me.

"You slept well?" Lucius questioned

"Yes" He said glancing quickly over to me trying to suppress a smirk.

I bowed my head trying to stop the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Celia lift your head up, don't be rude" Lucius sneered sending deadly glances my way.

"Sorry" I raised my head and started to dig around my food, Lucius sure knew how to ruin a mood.

Breakfast was far over and I resorted back to my room. I wasn't ready for the meeting tonight. My heart kept beating faster at the thought of me having to get the dark mark, or the dark lord looking into my mind and I not being able to control what he sees. That would be bad, very bad. I kept pacing across my room muttering to myself.
'But what if the dark lord, looks into my mind.'I thought.
'What is he uses the crucio curse on me.' I was really over thinking everything but it kept coming back to me.
Someone knocked on my room and I waved my wand to open it.