𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

Art by: anta_baka00 on Twitter (btw those are zeros not o's)

You were in Saeko's and Miwa's hotel room. Pissed.

"I mean- I don't get him! One minute he likes r/n! The next he's fighting Oikawa for me?!" You yelled in frustration "yeah, that was a shitty thing to do-" "and to try to win me! Like I'm just some object!"

Saeko and Miwa sighed "it's not working" "yeah, well she won't stop" Saeko said. "And then Sakusa had the audacity to-" "y/n!" Miwa yelled. "We get it. Your pissed! But please PLEASE for the love of GOD stop yelling!" Miwa yelled.

You stopped yelling and laid on the bed.

"I don't know what to do.." you said. "C' mon! Stop thinking about some boy and get dressed!" Saeko said slapping your leg.

"Ow... what for?" You said "the boys have dinner reservations at one of the best restaurant it Argentina" Saeko said. You groaned.

"This dinner's gonna be so awkward!" You said. "Sorry girl, but c'mon let's get dressed, do our make up, and our hair, and walk out looking like bad bitches" Saeko said.

Meanwhile with Sakusa
____________________________________

Sakusa was in the bathtub he has just disinfected.

He sighed and went under water. Holding his breath.

'What am I gonna do? This dinner's gonna be hell!' He thought 'and after what I did! Ugh it's all that ass Oikawa's fault!' He told himself. He came back up for air. His black curls soaked.

"Alright let's go" he said to himself.

He dried himself off and put on black pants with a grey turtle neck and black coat that went down to his knees. He went to the mirror and put his oil on his curls.

He stopped and looked. Recalling the time you played with his hair.. or when you just patted his head. 'That was nice' he thought. He shook his head and continued getting ready.

He put on his shoes and put his wallet in his coat's pocket. He walked out of the room and walked to Komori and Hinata's room.

Komori answered and let him in "sooo, you gonna talk to y/n?" Hinata said "no" Sakusa said.

"Your not gonna apologize?" Komori said "it's all that Oikawa's fault" Sakusa said.

"Wellllll~" Hinata said "don't you dare blame it on me Hinata" Sakusa said "I'm just saying your both to blame, especially since you made her uncomfortable" Hinata said.

"Since when are you so wise Hinata" Komori said "I don't know. Maybe I'm just maturing!" Hinata said "oooo maybe I'll get taller!" He said.

Sakusa scoffed "you haven't grown since high school I would stopped dreaming Hinata" Sakusa said.

"Hey!"

Meanwhile with you
____________________________________

You blow dried your hair and did a few hair flips for volume.

You looked in the mirror and saw Saeko helping Miwa tie her hair. You chuckled softly and looked at your dress. It wasn't an extravagant dress. It was a simply f/c (favorite color) dress.

You were also wearing f/c heels. Once your hair was dry you brushed through it and did it.

Saeko came and sat down in a chair next to yours "can I do your make up?" She said "uhhh sure.." you said. She smiled and took out eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss/ lip stick (you pick).

After a couple minutes she had finished your make up. You looked in the mirror and gasped a little in awe. "Thank you Saeko" you said "Mhm! Okay let's go!" She said.

You both walked out of the room and as if magic Sakusa also came out dressed up.

You made eye contact for a second but you quickly looked away and continued walking with the girls.

Time skip
____________________________________

You were leaning on a wall waiting for the reservations with Saeko and Miwa.

"Reservation for Hinata?" A waiter said

The entire group stood up and followed the waiter to their table. You sat down and realized Saeko and Miwa were in front of you. Not next to you.

You looked at who was next to you and saw Sakusa and Oikawa. You right in between them.

'Shit!' You thought. 'Out of all the people it had to be these two?!' You thought 'it's fine! Yeah! Just keep cool and calm y/n, it's not a big deal at all'

You grabbed one of the menus and went to the drinks area. You looked through and decided on (favorite drink).

"Sooo" Hinata said trying to break the awkward silence

"How was everyone's day?" He said "well, I had a lot of fun at the beach" Miwa said "right, I don't know if I could call this a 'good' day, since someone had to punch-" before Oikawa could finish you spoke up.

"The beach was really fun" you said.

The waiter came right on time and asked everyone for their drinks.

After she left it was quiet. "Well, uhm tomorrow we're all going to the aquarium!" Bokuto said.

"Yeah, you can get a bunch of stuff at the shop." Hinata said "that's cool" Atsumu said.

Silence.

The waiter came right on time and asked for the food orders "I'll have the (favorite food)" you said

"One (favorite food) coming up," she said.

Silence again.

"Uhm, okay so I think we should talk about what happened at the beach." Akaashi said.

You gave both Oikawa and Sakusa the side eye.

"Sakusa and Oikawa had a disagreement about something-" "you mean you" Oikawa cut you off.

You sighed "Yeah." You said "Uhm, mind if I ask but what happened exactly-" "here, I'll tell the story" Oikawa said.

"I saw y/n swim to Omi who looked a bit out of his habitat. So I swam too. And Omi looked a bit.. what's the word-" "hey buddy, I need you to stop" Komori said.

"Why? I was just getting to the best part" "because there's only very few people who call Sakusa; Omi, and I don't think you are allowed to" he said.

"Jee-" "here's the (favorite food) and the.." she named the rest of the dishes placing them down.

You started eating your food and took out your phone.

                                        Miwa
____________________________________

                                                                                   Y/n
Get me out of here, fake a period or headache idrc!!

Miwa
I got you girl.

____________________________________

"Hey y/n, can you take me back to room. I think I ate too much fish" Miwa said.

"Oh, yeah." You said. You stood up and grabbed your coat "sorry guys, I gotta go take care of her. Save me some dessert k?" You said.

"Oh! Yeah don't worry" Hinata said.

You brought Miwa back to her room "oh my god, thank you so so so much Miwa!" You said.

"Yeah, you owe me dessert though" she said "anything!" You said. She laughed.