𝗚𝘂𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

Art by: saJohnnyApple on Twitter

When you got home you took off your shoes. Sakusa scurried up the stairs to take a shower.

"Hey y/n, take out for dinner? I don't wanna cook.." Komori said "fine but your paying since it's your turn to cook" you said. "Ok!" He shouted as you walked up the stairs.

You took off your clothes and turned on the shower. Watching the water come down as you placed a towel on the counter for you to use once you were ready.

The warm water ran through your entire body. You exhaled deeply 'I could get used to this..' you relaxed.

After you finished your shower you wrapped a towel around your body and used another towel for your hair. You slipped on your slippers and took out your skin care when—

*knock knock*

Someone knocked on your door. You walked towards the door "coming!" You said loud for them to hear.

You opened the door and saw Sakusa in his usual black silk pajamas. His hair was a bit yet. It looked like he had just gotten out of the shower too.

"Oh hi-" "ah!" He covered his eyes.

You tilted your head confused, "Omi..?" You said. You looked down and saw you were still in only a towel. 'fuck!' You mentally slapped yourself.

You closed the door and fixed your towel. You opened the door again but with only your head peaking out "sorry.." you said "uh, Komori said he ordered from the Chinese place down the street and to text him your order. Okay that's it bye" he walked to his room.

You closed your door and looked in the mirror. Your cheeks were flushed up because of the embarrassment that scene had cause you.

"Why me, why do these things only happen to me? Am I in some cliché? Some kind of shounen anime? This can't be real! It's too cliché!'

'Shit I'm blushing.. why, why, why, why, why, why me?? I should've just told Komori to tell her himself. This is what get Kiyoomi! This is what being an ass gets you Kiyoomi'

You changed into your pajamas and dried your hair and texted Komori your order.

You took out your laptop and finished writing an essay that was due at midnight.

*ding!*

Your phone went off. You checked and saw a snap from Komori. You opened it and saw it was a picture of him outside with the food.

You texted "coming" and walked down the stairs. You opened the door for him and he put the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Ooooo" you said opening your food. You grabbed your drink and walked back to your room since you needed to finish your essay.

After a couple hours you got a snap from Komori. It was in the group chat with Sakusa. It was named....

"Failed Abortions"

"Goodnight fellow roommates" he said.

Sakusa bitmoji popped up and he sent a "gn"

You sent a "goodnight!"

You went back to your essay finally finishing it at 11:36. You turned it and sighed. You turned your LED lights off and put your computer away.

You nuzzled in your pillow and wrapped yourself in blankets.

Time skip
____________________________________

Your alarm rang into your ears waking you up from your sleep. You groaned and slapped your hand on your phone a few times until the alarm stopped.

You rolled over onto you back and looked at the sunlight peaking through your window's blinds.

It took you a minute for your eyes to adjust to the sunlight. You yawned and sat up. You slipped on your bunny slippers and walked into your bathroom.

You took out your toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed your teeth lazily.

You splashed your face with cold water to wake yourself up.

You took a shower and came out into your room looking through your closet. You picked a F/C shirt and a pair of jeans. You tied your dr Martin's and did your hair.

Once you finished your hair, you sat on your floor in front of your mirror. You took out your eye-lash curler and started curling your eyebrows.

*knock knock*

"Yes? Come in!" You shouted. Sakusa opened your door and saw you on the floor doing something to your eyelashes.

"Are you taking your eye lashes off?!" He said in a panic.

You chuckled "no,no I'm curling them" you said "what?" He said, confused.

You waved your hand over for him to come closer. He walked up to the mirror and you put down the eye-lash curler. You opened your mascara.

"Hey y/n.. I don't think you should poke your eye out" Sakusa said, in a worried tone.

You chuckled and applied the mascara "see..? All done." You said "so that doesn't hurt?" He said "nope, well.. maybe if I pull it too hard." You said.

He nodded and walked towards the door, stopping before he could exit your room. "Hey y/n?" He said.

"Mhm?" You hummed as you put on your lip balm "who were those guys that came to my game?" He said. You turned around "oh. That's was Haru and Hiro. I met them this year. Why..?" You said "nothing I was just curious, I've never seen them before." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, I'll tell you next time I bring someone with me-" "no you don't have to do that" he said "okay.." you said. Awkward silence filled the room "I'll leave you to that then" he said.

'That was weird...' you thought.

'You sounded like such an asshole' Sakusa thought.

Time skip
____________________________________

You were walking to your lecture when all your friends started walking next to you "hey y/n?" Emiko said "yes Emi?" You said "you know the guy we sat next to? I think you said he was your roommate?" She said.

"Oh yeah" you said "do you know his name?" She asked blushing. You noticed "Emi? Do you have a crush?" You said. "Ha?! W-what?! No! Well- y/n..!" She said. You chuckled at her flustered state.

"His name's Komori, he's my best friend from High school" you said "can you..?" She said giving you a piece of paper. You took it "don't worry, I got you Emi" you said. She hugged you and whispered a 'thank you!' In your ear.

"Hey y/n? Who was that guy with the black hair? We went to his game and he was glaring at me.." Haru said "oh, that was Sakusa, sorry he's protective of me since I'm the only girl in the house" you said.

"Oh? Does he like you?" Aiko said smirking.

You blushed "what? No! He's my roommate!" You said "ohhh I get it, you like him!" She said "Aiko!" You said covering her mouth "hey! I don't discriminate! He's hot!" She said

You groaned "well yeah, but that's not it" you said. You all entered the lecture hall and took your seat "I'll tell you after class" you said to her. She nodded.

'Now everyone knows' you thought. You mentally noted 'don't talk about boys with Aiko, she's crazy!'