𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁

art by: @/sberrymacchiato on Twitter!

TW: TALKS ABOUT PAST BULLYING

It had been a few weeks since the sleepover and everything was normal. Your routine was normal and everyone else was normal.

"Let's go out tonight" Komori said, while everyone ate breakfast "for what?" You asked.

"Well, I mean- it wouldn't be just for us I mean- like we could go to the mall then eat at the plaza?" He said.

"That sound fun.. I've been needing new clothes lately.. what do you think Omi?" You said.

He grumbled "Yeah, I need to go to the market too" he said. "Perfect!" Komori said.

You put your bowl of cereal in the sink and went to your room.

You brushed your teeth and styled your hair. Once you had finished your skin care routine you sat down on the floor infront of your mirror.

After you finished doing your make up you stood up and walked to your closet.

You rummaged through your clothes. 'Old.. old.. not trendy... old.. oh! Found it!'

|A/N: sorry if you don't like!|

You put on the outfit (^^^^) and grabbed a bag.

You put your essentials in it like charger, pads/tampons, hand sanitizer, mask, and your wallet.

Then you just had to wait for two hours.

'Why did I get ready so early? I should've waited.' You thought.

***

After a couple hours you were scrolling through your phone bored when your door was knocked on "ready y/n? We're leaving!" You heard Komori.

You jumped off your bean bag and slipped on your shoes. (You pick)

You ran down the stairs "I'm here!" You said with your bag in hand "great, let's go-" he turned around to look at you and saw your outfit.

He put his mask on quickly.

You also looked at his outfit. Black sweater and black pants. It really complimented his pale skin and moles.

You blushed and grabbed your phone to occupy you.

"Alright ready?" Komori said "uh yeah" "yeah"

***

You were at the mall with Komori and Sakusa. You were in Victoria Secret getting yourself bras.