𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 1/2

⚠️𝗧𝗪: 𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚/𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘⚠️

You had just came home from a busy day at college.
"I'm home!" You said as you took off your scarf filled with snow. You took off your coat and walked into the kitchen.

"I get that your a germaphobe but you can't just fucking do that Sakusa!" Komori yelled.

"I don't know what's the big deal?" You said.

"Sakusa here! Went into my fucking room and threw away my fucking notes!" Komori yelled ".

"Komori I already said I was sor-".

"THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT!" Komori yelled.

"It took me a while FUCKING day to write does notes down!" Komori yelled.

"I NEEDED THOSE NOTES FOR TOMORROW"
"TOMORROW!" Komori yelled.

"THE ONLY REASON I WOULD GO IN YOUR ROOM IS TO CLEAN! YOUR ROOM WAS DISGUSTING" Sakusa yelled back.

"YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE" Komori yelled.

Sakusa tried walking away but Komori grabbed his wrist.

"No! You don't get to walk away! You don't even understand who stressing this week's been for me" Komori said

At this put you walked in between both of them, they were ready to throw punches.

"BOYS!" You yelled. "Go to your rooms, seriously I come back to this!" You said "yes Sakusa you didn't have the right to be in Komori's room" you said to Sakusa.

"But you! If your week was stressing you could've talked to us!? We're here for you Komori" you said.

"Now if you will stop fighting like little bitches and make some food, I would very much like to spend some quality time with my roommates!" You yelled.

"I'm going to my room" Komori said.
"Me too" Sakusa said.

You sighed as you heard they're doors slam close.

'Go to college they said! You'll meet great people they said! Now I have to take care of two fighting boys' you thought.

You rubbed your eyes before you went to your room.

You took a piece of paper and wrote on it.

'When your ready to come out please don't fight, your cousins! Family! Just make up so I don't have to feel awkward please!' You slid it underneath Komori's door and heard paper rustling.

A paper was slid to you now.

'No' was written on it.

You groaned and took out your phone "hi, yes can I get two Onigori plates, one Miso soup bowl, and some beef and broccoli?" You said into the phone "yes, and for drinks I'll have the green tea, and two sparkling waters" "yes, yeah it's xxxxx, yes thank you" once you hung up you went to the kitchen.

You took out plates and a bowl. You got a mug and two cups.

After an hour, the food came. You tipped the delivery guy and unpacked the food. You put on hand sanitizer before even touching Sakusa's food.

Once you had served Komori and Sakusa's food you went to the hallway with two plates.

"If you don't open the doors in 10 seconds I'm throwing away this perfectly cooked meal from (restaurant)" you said.

Sakusa's door creaked open and he looked at you weirdly "oh come on! Take the food, I put hand sanitizer so your fine" you said, he muttered a 'thank you' and closed the door.

After Sakusa's closed his door Komori opened his.

"I'll help you re-write the notes Komori" you said
"N-" "you don't have a say in this after what I have just done" you cut him off.

He nodded shamefully and let you in. You both ate and worked on the notes.

After a couple hours, he had gone through all the flash cards and memorized all the notes.

"See! You'll do fine on that test" you said patting his back. "Thanks y/n" he said "for what? I just helped you" you said. "But your gonna have to apologize to Kiyoomi at some point" you said.

He sighed "I know..I lashed out because I was stressed not because he was a germaphobe" he said.

You patted his back and left his room. You sighed and knocked on Sakusa's door "if your Komori, go away" he said "it's y/n actually" you said.

The door opened and you Sakusa "you cooled off?" You said "I'm fine" he said "your still mad" you said "I can tell" you said. He walked to his desk (there's a picture of what his room looks like at the top). You walked inside and looked around "Komori's feels bad" you said.

"Yeah well notes aren't a big deal" Sakusa said
"Kiyoomi?" You said.
"Yeah?" He said.
"When was the last time we all went did something fun?" You asked.
"Never" he said.
"Well I'm about to change that!" You said, excitedly.

His eyes widened "what?" He said turning around to see you.

"We are all going to do something fun!" You said.

"No, I think I'm gonna pass-" you glared at him.

'W-what's this aura?!' He thought "okay fine I'll go" he said.

You smiled "Komori get dressed we're going to the park!" You said.