𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Art by: throttlee on Twitter

"Are you ready?!" Komori yelled from downstairs
"Almost!" You said finished the last touches on your make-up. You were wearing light washed mom jeans, a cream turtle neck, and a black leather jacket.

You ran downstairs with your shoes in hand. "I just need to put on my shoes!" You said.

Once you had your shoes on you ran to the door and locked it "this is gonna be the first I get to see him action right?" You said to Komori

"Don't speak as if I'm not even here" Sakusa chummed in, putting his bag in the back.

"Don't be so cold Kiyoomi, you should feel honored to have someone like me come to your game" you said flashing your lashes.

He sighed and smirked "do you even know how the game works?" Sakusa asked.

Your eyes widened.
"Yeah, you have to- uhm-" you said.

"That's what I thought, I well Komori will explain it to you I guess" Sakusa said climbing into the passenger seat of the car.

"Ready?" Komori said.

"Yeah!" "Yeah.."

.•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•Time skip..•**•..•**•..**•..•**•..•*

When you got to the stadium you saw a bunch of food stands and players.

You looked at the court in the middle and saw Hinata, Bokuto, and Atsumu.

Hinata waved at you with a huge smile. You smiled and waved back softly. Sakusa scoffed and walked to the court.

When he there he took off his mask and started stretching.

Komori and you sat in the stands and watch the Black Jackals stretch.

You saw the opposing team walk in and also start stretching.

"Okay so what is Kiyoomi's position again?" You asked, sheepishly rubbing the back of your neck.

"He's a wing spiker, like Hinata and Bokuto" Komori said pointing at the players.

While the team were stretching, Komori helped you understand the game.

You heard the whistle blow meaning the game was about to start. You saw all the players get in position and get in 'The Zone' is what Komori called it.

Atsumu set to the right side where there was no one.

'Did Atsumu mess up? Is this-' you stopped thinking when you saw Hinata come out of nowhere. He hit the ball landing on the other side of the court.

"what.the.hell.was that?" You said wide eyed.

"The was Shoyo Hinata's super quick attack!" The announcer said into the mic. The crowd cheered super loud. Hinata and Atsumu high fived.

The game continued until the score was at 24:20.
Sakusa's team in the lead. They had already won the first set and they were at match point.

You were on the edge of your seat and so was the entire stadium. Atsumu was up to serve, he threw the ball in the air and hit, he quickly went to the setter position and watched the ball carefully.

The Libero received the ball perfectly and it went to Atsumu's hands. You were as Hinata made his approach but the ball didn't go to Hinata. You looked around the court and saw the ball going Sakusa's way. You watched him jump perfectly. His black curls moving through the air. You blushed internally and continued watching. He hit the ball perfectly and the other team tried to get to the ball but watched the ball make contact with the floor.

The game ended and the teams shook hands.

Sakusa immediately put hand sanitizer on.

You chuckled and followed Komori to the locker rooms.

After a couple minutes you saw Sakusa some out wearing his mask and his jacket.

"Kiyoomi!" You said, you ran up to him and playfully punched his shoulder "that was awesome!" You said.

He grunted at the punch "yeah, yeah" he said, you saw Hinata walk out with his bag "Hinata!" You said "huh?- oh y/n!" He said.

You both talked for a while. You kept spilling about his quick attack, and he kept talking about it too.

"Then you went WOSHH" you said "yeah!" He said "and then ball went BAMM" you said.

"God they're like children.." Sakusa said "it's all sound effects for them!" Komori said chuckling.

After you finished talking with Hinata, Komori dropped you off at home since he had to go to class.

When you got home you went to the kitchen while Sakusa went to take a shower. You made yourself a sandwich and watched TV from the couch.

When Sakusa come out of the bathroom he was wearing grey sweatpants and a white shirt. He had a white towel on his head.

"Oh hey Omi?" You said "mm?" He hummed "you should invite Hinata to come over more often" you said. His eyes widened "why do you have a crush on him?" He asked smirking. You flinched at his words.

You turned to look at him cockily looking back at you. "No, I just think me and him would be good friends" you said. "Yeah, sure" he said "I'm serious!" You said as he walked away "sure thing! I totally believe you!" He said going up the stairs "I mean it Omi!" You said.

You heard him chuckled. You huffed and crossed your arms. You sat on the couch "I don't like him" you said to yourself.

Sakusa was leaning on the hallway wall, he was thinking.

'Does she like him? No I'm just over reacting! Why am I even worried?! She isn't my girlfriend.' He told himself. 'Why not though? I mean I'm pretty good looking and Atsumu said we looked like a couple..' 'what am I thinking?! She would have so many germs!' Just the thought of it made him frowned.

'What if though..?' 'What if we dated..'