Chapter 1

EverythingCeleb: #Zayn denies rumors that he split up with #RamiraFenty to be with #ArianaGrande

EverythingCeleb: #Zayn denies rumors that he split up with #RamiraFenty to be with #ArianaGrande. Several images of Zayn and Ariana have been floating around the web and fans worry that #Zamira is no more. The couple have been on and off for four years but now it seems as if they may be done for good due to infidelity on Zayn's part.

40,000 likes ~ 1,000 comments

---

When you walk down the red carpet, it is supposed to be a happy moment for you but somehow there is always something to ruin that moment for me. If I had known that the cheating allegations had surfaced, I would have skipped the red carpet all together and entered the venue straight away.

"It's alright." My twin gives my waist a squeeze as we pose on the red carpet. "Just smile now and you can cry later."

Robyn adjusts her sunglasses before wrapping her other arm around my waist as I plaster the fakest smile on my face. I'm close to tears but I'm not going to give the reporters the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

 I'm close to tears but I'm not going to give the reporters the satisfaction of seeing me cry

"RAMIRA, IS ZAYN COMING?"

"Alright, we're done." Robyn stops posing and she slips her hand into mine. "Thank you for the pictures."

We ignore the reporters calling out to us as we walk off the carpet. I do my very best to keep my face passive as I walk past the sea of people, not wanting them to know how much everything is affecting me.

"If you want to cry then now is the time." Robyn tells me once we enter the venue.

For five years, we were feuding because the world kept pitting us together. The second that we entered the industry, we were put in competition with eachother. After four studio albums together, we started releasing solo music and Robyn was given the big push by our label while I floated by.

Robyn went on to collaborate with some of the biggest names, star in Hollywood blockbusters and date some of the wealthiest bachelors in Hollywood. My music did well enough to keep me afloat but it was apparent that I was second best to my sister so I took a hiatus.