Chapter 3

Ramira: Giving you the content that you need

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Our little moment last night went viral and it's been trending since it happened. Zayn's phone was blowing up the whole night and once he found out why, he took his anger out on me. It's now 6 pm and he is still pissed that the world found out I said 'you too' instead of I love you too.

I was never going to lie to him with those words. Our relationship has been so unstable that I can't bring myself to tell him that because I don't feel it. I love Zayn but I don't know if I'm in love with anymore.

We have amazing chemistry but that means nothing if we're always arguing, if he's always making headlines for stupid reasons. Cheating allegation after cheating allegation is too much and there is only so much that one can take.

I have never been a priority to anybody in my life. My family and the world has always favored my twin while my own boyfriend puts everything and everyone infront of me. Our last break up over a music track showed me that he wasn't willing to respect my wishes.

"You made me look like such an idiot." Zayn argues and I roll my eyes as I spoon some rice into my mouth. "Do you even care?"

I shake my head, "No."

"Then what's the point?" He sits back in seat in like a little kid.

"You have me made me look stupid many of times." I remind him as I look around to see if anybody in the restaurant is looking at us. "We argue then move on from it. Me not saying I love you back is nothing compared to all the shit that you have put me through."

"Whatever

"Whatever." Zayn stares down at his half empty plate. He isn't known for finishing his plate so I don't say anything as I continue to eat my food.

"If you are going to act like a mitch then I'm going to spend the rest of my day alone." I tell him as I take a sip of my wine. "And I mean that."

"Do you not love me?" Zayn looks into my eyes and I sigh deeply as I stare back into his.

"Our relationship has never been stable and I do you love but I'm not a liar." I respond with a sad smile. "I'm not inlove with you, not like I used to be."

"Wow." Zayn shakes his head as he looks away. "So, you're just leading me on."

"I'm not leading you on." I chew on the inside of my cheek. "I just don't feel connected to you and sometimes it feels as if we're just settling for each--"

Zayn cuts me off, "Don't say that."

"Why lie to ourselves?"

---

Robyn fakes a smile to the owner of a major retail distributor before ending the video call. I tap the end of my pen on my notepad as my sister starts writing something in her book.

"You have left me to do all the admin work for a year while you've gone to figure your life out." Robyn says as she continues writing. "It's time for you to start taking things seriously."

I purse my lips at her.

"So, have you figured it out yet?" She turns to face me with raised brows. "Or do you need another year to yourself?"

"What do you need me to do?" I ask with a frown.

"All the paperwork for next coming months." Robyn grabs a folder from a shelf before dropping it on my lap, making me wince. "It's time for me to figure things out while you work."

"And if I refuse to?" I challenge her and she leans down so we are face to face.

"Then it's time for you to sell your shares."

My eyes widen in complete surprise.

"You don't come to work, you don't post about work and you certainly don't talk about work." Robyn gets in my face. "What do you do?"

"Get out of my face." I lift my arm to keep the distance between.

Robyn slaps my arm down, "You put your hands down when I'm talking to you."

"Don't you take that tone with me." I hiss as I slowly stand to my feet. "Don't undermine me or treat me like a fucking child."

"Then stop acting like it." Robyn snaps and I narrow my eyes at her. "I am tired of picking up the slack. We don't own every business together because you didn't want that but for the businesses that we own together, you have to put in the work."

"I have had a hard year." I try to defend myself but she cuts me off.

"EVERYBODY HAS A HARD YEAR!" She breathes deeply as she takes a step back. "You've been wanting to do music but you keep pushing things back. You have issues with Zayn but you always take him and you think it's ok to complain."

I cross my arms as I look at my infuriated twin.

"I have tried so hard to be there for you even when we're fighting but you make it so hard. Every moment that we spend together is about you yet you always complain that the world only cares about me." Her voice cracks on the last word and I close my eyes for a moment. "I understand your frustration, believe me I do because I go through the same thing with you."

"Don't say that." I mutter as I wrap my arms around myself.

"We fought a lot but we also made up. I have sacrificed so much for you yet you don't even acknowledge it." Robyn tells me.

"What could you have possibly sacrificed for me?" I snap and she shakes her head in disbelief.

"I stopped releasing music for you." Robyn points at me. "I stopped so you could have your moment to shine. I stepped back from the limelight so you wouldn't be ashamed to be my sister. Time and time again, I have heard you complain about it being about me so I stepped back."

Not knowing what to say, I just look at my sister.

"No more excuses." Robyn fakes a smile before adjusting herself. "It's time for you to do your part and if you cannot fulfill your obligations then we need to explore our options."