Chapter 4

RamiraFenty: Full face of @FentyBeauty tap the picture for a product breakdown

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Coming into work this morning was pretty tough seeing as Robyn and I are not in the best place. I do understand where she is coming from but I can't help the way that I feel and I hate that it is affecting my work.

I don't intentionally try to play victim, it just happens.

"Zayn wants to swing by." I look up from my laptop to watch my twin's reaction and her jaw clenches.

"He can wait until you're not at work."

A part of me wants to argue with her but I won't because she's pretty much the only person that I consider family. I don't talk to the rest of our family so I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Robyn in my life.

"I'm sorry." I apologise and her eyes widen in surprise. "I know that I have been pretty distant and leaving you to do everything which isn't fair because what we have is a partnership. Instead of kicking me to the curb, you're giving me a second chance and I appreciate that."

"Now, was that so hard?" Robyn makes her over to me and we share a short embrace. "I'm not saying that I was looking for an apology but I wanted you to acknowledge what's going on. We're not teenagers anymore, we're going to be thirty in less that three years so it's time to get your shit together."

I nod my head

I nod my head.

"Why are you with Zayn?" Her question takes me by surprise since she has always been team Zayn. At one point, she helped him look for engagement rings before we broke up due to cheating allegations.

"I love that man." I tell her simply. "No matter what goes on between us, my heart belongs to him."

"But you're not in love with him." Robyn infers and I sigh.

"How could I be in love with him when we're not secure?" I shrug my shoulders. "Looking back at our relationship, I realise that I have never felt safe in it because there is always something going on. There is always another woman on the scene and I don't think that I am deserving of that."