Chapter 7

Zayn: views

Zayn: views.

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

I moved into a five bedroom home almost six months ago and I have pretty much kept it to myself. When I first moved into the property, I knew that I wanted that space to represent something positive and that meant not inviting people to home especially when I knew that there was drama lurking round the corner.

There are only a handful of people who have been to my house and I prefer to keep it that way. Zayn has been to my home a couple of times but that's only because there is so much uncertainty surrounding our relationship and I want my home to be my happy place.

Zayn is prone to having mood swings hence why I do not allow him to leave any of his possessions at my house. I refuse to have him show up at my house after a fight, demanding all of his shit back.

"When do I get to move in?" Zayn asks as he sets a tray down on the ground where we've both been laying for the past hour. "I bought us some of the finest five dollar wine, four beef pasties and some caesar chicken salad shit that I saw in your fridge."

"Thank you." I smile as I pick up a beef pasty, ignoring his previous question. "If I knew you were going to order these then I would have made you buy some rice."

"I'm taking you out for proper food." He tells me as he pours us each a glass of wine and I raise a brow at him. "I know that I'm probably not the most romantic guy but I want to show you how much I appreciate you."

"That's cute." I take a bite out of my pasty. "This is the good shit right here, put it in your favorites."

Zayn chuckles, "Just for you."

Things between us are always going to be complicated which I hate because I see Zayn as my forever person. Sometimes I wonder if this is as good as it gets for us.

"I'm thinking buying a house near here." Zayn says while looking at me and I take another bite of out my pasty. "Look I know that our relationship hasn't exactly been the greatest these past couple of years but we could atleast move in together. We've been together near enough five years and we still live separately."

I sigh through my nose,  "When you show me a level of commitment then I will consider it."

"We're not trying for a baby." He snorts before chuckling as he picks up his wine glass. "It doesn't make any sense right now and us not living together further solidifies why we shouldn't try for one. I'm not about to be out here co-parenting when we're a fucking couple."

"Something's got to give." I tell him while looking into his eyes as he downs his wine. "I know what I want our future to look like but you need to tell me your version too because I can't keep having this same conversation with you. I'm not moving you in until I feel that something has changed."