Chapter 2

Ramira: 👭🏽

Ramira: 👭🏽

5,000,000 likes ~ 16,000 comments

---

"Woah, maybe you need to slow down with those shots." I tell Jelena as she downs another shot. "It's only 10 am."

"And it's 10 pm somewhere in world." She retorts.

Robyn snickers, "Ain't that truth, Reni don't kill our vibe."

"When y'all end up on the front page for alcoholism, don't say I didn't try to warn you." I respond as they both start sipping on their cocktails. I'm not trying to drink like that so I got myself a lemon water and an iced vanilla latte. 

"Knight Fashion has been draining my entire soul

"Knight Fashion has been draining my entire soul." Jelena tiredly says as she slouches back in her seat which is so unlike. "I put so much into this business and now it's slowly dying."

"Jelena." I give her a look. "You practically revived all of our careers by putting us in your magazine. If you ever need our help, we will always be here."

"My career stayed booming." Robyn gives me the side eye and I purse my lips at her. "But yeah, we're down to help out and maybe even takeover since you need a break."

"That's the problem, I have been taking breaks and now my business is starting to sink." Jelena sighs and I rub her back. I don't like seeing my friend down especially after the way she has helped us all out.

"We got you sis." I tell her and she smiles at me. 

"Anyways, how are things with Zayn?" Jelena asks as she starts eating her tomato and mozzarella salad.

"We're good but we're not." I sigh. "Our relationship has just been this vicious cycle but I am trying so hard to make things right between us. Zayn is doing a lot better in communicating but I'm not going to stick around allegation after allegation. We're almost five years deep in this and our relationship is still a mess." 

"You have to give him some credit though." Robyn gives me a look. "He did post you which he usually never does so atleast he is somewhat addressing everything that has been happening."