Sorry

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

"Jason?" Red Hood took off his mask and hat as he gave Danny a theatrical bow.

"In the flesh."

"WHAT THE GHOST!" Danny ran out of the kitchen and into the living. "How could you? I trusted you!" Jason opened his mouth but was met with a cushion. "Do you want me to blow that tongue out? Do you have the slightest idea of how terrified I was? I called you so many times but not once did you reply! How hard is it to send a ghost damn message? I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK YOU WERE DEAD BUT HERE YOU WERE PLAYING TIN MAN! I can't believe you not only kidnapped me but," Danny pointed at the springe on the ground, "What even was this? A GAME OF 'LET'S SCARE THE EMOTIONALLY SCREWED TENNAGER TO WHOLE DEATH? I hate you so much right now. CONGRATS ON MAKING IT TO DANNY'S LIST OF TOP FIVE ASSHOLES!" Tears flooded Danny's vision as he threw the last cushion at Jason's face.

"Ghost up Ki-" Jason held his forehead, glancing at the object that hit him. "YOU THREW A GODDAMN T.V REMOTE AT ME!" In response, Danny threw an empty picture flame that he picked from the coffee table. "Sto-"

"OH SO When I THROW things it's not okay but when YOU do it it's FINE?" Danny grinned as Jason closed his mouth. "I thought Bruce was the only asshole in the manor but you're all ASSHOLES!"

"Don't you dare compare me to the old man!"

"Why not? Like father like son!"

"HE'S NOT MY FATHER!" Danny stepped as far away from Jason as possible. Yes he was angry but not blind. His eyes widened, his hands trembled at Jason's hard breathing, clenched hands and bloodthirsty eyes. Jason grinded his teeth, stomping out the apartment door. The moment Danny heard the door slam shut, he fell to the ground. No longer did he have tears in his eyes but a feeling of emptiness. The apartment suddenly felt cold even to the ghost in him. Why could he have not kept his mouth shut? It was obvious Jason did not have a good relationship with Bruce. Danny was not sure Bruce had a good relationship with anyone - not even Alfred. He put his back to the wall, closing his eyes. Jason was Red Hood. The Red Hood. The universe hated him. Why else would it entangle his life with Jason? Why Jason? Mr. Grayson was his biological brother yet here Danny was crying for Jason. Yah, he spent all of the past week calling Jason or asking about his whereabouts when he could simply have been learning more about his biological family. That was what he was here for. There was no need for him to associate himself with someone as unstable, unpredictable, dangerous, dramatic, sarcastic .... supportive and understanding as Jason. Danny opened his eyes to the view of the many weapons displayed on the wall in front of him. A reminder of the man Jason was. A killer.

Danny scrambled to his feet as he heard the front door open. He quickly turned invisible knowing it was not Jason. "Mr. Hood? I brought the food you ordered.......I'll just leave it at the door." The door opened and shut once more. Danny sighed, taking a seat on the sofa. So this was what his life had come to; from hero to zero. If Jason was Red Hood then Bruce was Batman, Damian was Robin, Mr. Grayson was Nightwing and Tim was Red Robin. He was living with a family of detectives. If Jason had not already revealed his secret then they would surely find out sooner than later. Why did the universe hate him so much? Should he just fly away now? There was no one here to stop him but he couldn't just leave. He had to apologize to Jason and find out about his real parents. He knew they were dead but he wanted to know what they were like. Did they love him?

Ring Ring

Danny followed the sound to the kitchen, picking up Jason's phone. Alfred was calling. Should he pick it up? They must think he ran away again but it was not his phone. After what felt like hours, he finally heard Jason's footsteps. Did he enter from the window? 

"You're still here?" Jason took off his helmet. Danny followed the man to the hallway.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have -"

"Whatever." Danny understood when to shut up. "Did you eat? Not that there is much to eat here," Jason grabbed the McDonald's bag near the door.

"I'm half dead. I don't need to eat."

"Oh." For the first time there was an air of awkwardness between them. Danny wasn't sure what the new boundaries were, especially since Jason refused to look at him. "I'll take you back to the manor then." But he didn't want to go to the manor.

"Can.....can I stay the night?"

"No." Jason passed Danny, heading to a room but that didn't stop Danny from following him. Did he forget he was a ghost. Danny simply walked through the door. Jason watched him with the most calculating look he had ever seen. "Ever heard of privacy, kid?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those words but I can't take them back. If you were me -"

"I'm not mad kid. I deserved that but you can't stay here. I have a gang to run."

"You promised you wouldn't leave me," Danny didn't want to guilt trip Jason but he wanted a simple answer. Was Jason someone he could trust? Or was Danny on his own? More emotions than Danny could count flashed across Jason's face as he closed his eyes.

"Only tonight." Danny hugged the man. For once he chose to ignore the millions of thoughts in his mind and just trust Jason. Not Red Hood but Jason, the man who almost shot him but also was like a brother to him. "So how did you die?"

"I thought you did your homework?"

"Quite the detective, aren't you?"

A/N:

Like and comment!

Hey guys! How are you? I hope well. The new semester just started but I'm already stressing. What have you guys been up to? 

How are you guys liking online school ? 

Anyways,

☠👻☠

Be safe and have fun!