Intro

Authors Note- This is my first story so I'm sorry for any mistakes
________________________________

Hoshi's POV

Hi, my name is Hoshiko Uzumaki, Hoshi for short, and I'm 21 years old. 15 years ago when the nine tails attacked the hidden leaf village my dad died (or so we thought) My mother Kushina Uzumaki was in critical condition but she was saved. To this day she's been in a coma. This story begins 3 years in the past when I'm 18 and Naruto is 12.

Naruto and I visit our mother every day after training to stretch her bones and wash her hair. Ever since that day, my dad sealed half of the nine tails fox spirit inside of me and the other half in my younger brother. I spent every single day training to control it. I'm not yet at full power but I got somewhat control over him.

My brother and I always got weird looks from the village. It saddened him but we always had Kakashi sensei and Master Jiraya to help us. When Naruto turned 10 Master Jiraya and I worked to help Naruto with the nine tail's power. It's been 2 years since we started and he's gotten stronger. But we aren't able to train as much because of the Akatsuki and missions. (I forgot to mention in this story Itachi didn't kill the clan nor join the Akatsuki and the Uchiha didn't plan anything horrible)

My ninja rank is a Jounin. I became a jonin at a young age but I was never too happy about it. I have completed 100 S-ranked missions, 40 A-Rank, 17 B-Rank, 5 C-Rank, and 0 D-Rank. I'm a stronger ninja for my age but I haven't gone on many missions for a while. Lately, I've been considering joining the Anbu but then something amazing happened.