Chapter 2

Hoshi's POV

The next day I woke up to Naruto shaking me "Wake up Hoshi.." he yelled.
I giggled "Morning sleepy head," I said before stretching. He left the room to let me get ready for the day. After I took a shower I got dressed and grabbed my headband. I walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast for us.

"Itadakimasu" we said in sync then started eating. When we were done eating I cleaned the plates then we left. I locked the door and walked to the academy with Naruto on my shoulders. He was pointing to all the birds in the sky and we were both laughing. When we got to the academy I set him down and gave him a hug

"Be good alright, don't cause trouble for Iruka Sensei" I said to him.

He smiled "I know Hoshi I won't see you later" he started walking away.

I waved to Iruka then walked to the training ground.
________________________________
Naruto's POV

I sat at my desk next to Sasuke and listened to my teacher. I kinda started zoning out until he called my name. I looked at the board and answered the question. "Correct Naruto" he exclaimed. I smiled and he continued his lesson.

After a few hours class was over. I walked out to go eat my lunch with Shikamaru and Choji at the tree. We all sat down and began talking.

"Oh hey, Naruto how's your mom," Shikamaru asked.

I smiled "Shes awake and happy" I replied making them smile.

We continued talking until our lunch break was over. We walked back to our class talking. When we got there we sat down and waiting for Iruka Sensei to get back.
________________________________
Hoshi's POV

After a while of training with Kakashi to make a new Jutsu we take a break. I walk to the academy and wait outside for Naruto. When he gets to me he jumps in my arms and I pick him up swinging him around. He smiles and starts laughing 'god I love his adorable smile' I think.

I look to the side and see the black-haired boy. I frowned at the sight of my best friend's brother looking so lonely. I walked up to him and picked him up.
"Hey what the!" He screamed out moving around in my arms. He looked up "oh it's you." He said relaxing.

I smiled and held Naruto closer to me so he can climb to my shoulders. He got on my shoulders and start messing with my hair and Sasuke fell asleep in my arms. I continued walking till I got to Itachi's house. I knocked on the door and waiting till Itachi opened it
"Well if it isn't my favorite person Hoshi," he said.
I smiled "Your brother fell asleep" I replied handing Sasuke to him. He pulled me into a hug
"Thank you Hoshi," he said kissing my cheek.

I blushed a little "No problem Tachi' but I better get going" I replied waving to him.

I walked away smiling with my brother asleep on my back. I walked to the hospital to say hi to mom before getting home. We talked for a little bit then I felt Naruto move a bit I told her I had to go and we exchanged goodbyes.

As I was walking home it was getting dark. I looked at the sunset for a bit then continued walking. I opened the door and took off my shoes and Naruto's then brought him to bed. I took off his jacket so he wouldn't overheat and put the covers over him. When I was finished I took a shower and went on the roof to watch the rest of the sun go down. As I was watching Kurama started talking to me.

"Hey kid someone's coming" he stated with a worried expression.

I looked around and noticed a figure on top of the roof not far from my house. Before I could say anything I noticed the blue eyes and blonde hair my brother has. I shook my head thinking I was dreaming but he was still there. We stared at each other before he disappeared.
"Dad..." I said before passing out.