Chapter 3

Hoshi's POV

The next day I woke up to Tsunade-Sama sleeping on the couch. I assume she brought me back inside.
"Dad!" I screamed out looking back at the roof. I heard a soft yawn and turned around to Tsunade standing up

"Oh good your awake." She said "Your mother is being discharged today" she continued

I was shocked and couldn't move "So she's all good?" I asked

She smiled "Yea but why were you passed out on the roof," she asked

"I honestly have no clue" I replied trying to remember. All I could remember was the blonde hair and blue eyes that Naruto and I shared. Just as I was about to continue I heard a knock. I walked over to the door and saw Kakashi Sensei. I smiled and welcomed him inside. "Morning Kakashi sensei," I said.

He gave me a smile "Good morning Hoshiko, Lord 5th how is your day going" he replies.

"It's going good I was walking by and saw this little one passed out on the roof," Tsunade-same said ruffling my hair.

I smiled "Yea it's going good, did you hear moms being discharged today?" I asked.

He smiled "Yea I did I'm glad you know." he replied.

I turned to see Naruto walk in. I picked him up and whispered in his ear "Moms coming home" I said quietly.

He smiled and hugged me before letting go. I set him down at the table "Are you all hungry?" I asked.

They all smiled and sat at the table. I laughed and grabbed some ingredients for breakfast. After making breakfast I sat with them and we all talked for a while. When we were done I washed the dishes and we all went our separate ways. "Hey, Naruto wanna go train?" I asked

"Yeah sounds good" he replied.

Lately, we have been working on a combination move where we can combine our powers to create something strong. By now we have both befriended Kurama and have full control. After a while of training, I looked over and saw our mom watching as. She smiled and walked over to us before hugging us. I whispered something to her
"Mom last night I was in the roof and saw a figure with the same blonde hair and blue eyes at as" I said. She nodded her head and tightened her grip before letting go.

Although our mom doesn't have Kurama inside of her she still can do her old abilities and she's still alive (kinda like Gaaras situation) she helped us train for a while before we took a break. Mom said she was gonna take Naruto out to eat and that Tsunade- Sama wanted to see me.

After exchanging goodbyes I walked to the Hokages office. I get to the Hokage's office and knock on the door.

"Come in," she said.

I opened the door and saw Kakashi sensei, Neji Hyuga, and Rocklee. I closed the door behind me and stood next to Neji. (Neji and Rocklee are both 13, 5 years younger than you)

"Alright I have a mission for you 4," Tsunade-sama said.

After explaining the mission we all got ready and met at the main gate. After a while of waiting for Kakashi sensei, he arrived and we set off. Our mission was to achieve and stop a group of rogue ninjas who stole a very important scroll. When we arrived at the location we waiting for the ninja to arrive. We fought them off and just as Kakashi got the scroll I sensed some chakra.

I turned around and saw the same figure from the other night walking away. I looked closer and saw the robe he was wearing. I read it and fell to the ground with tears in my eyes. "D-dad.." I managed to get out as I was sobbing. Kakashi, Neji, and Lee looked my way and saw me on the floor.

Kakashi walked up to me and hugged me "what's up kiddo?" He asked

"D-dad I saw dad." I managed to get out.

His eyes widened and his grip tightened as he looked the way I was looking. He saw the same figure disappear into the trees.