Chapter 6

Hoshi's POV

The next day I was training by myself working on some new jutsu when I felt Itachi's chakra. He comes behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around in his arms and hugged him as tight as possible.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before he let go. "What about a date" he whispered.

I looked at him and he was blushing I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull me close to him then whispered in his ear. "Sounds fun" I replied. I let go and he was blushing even more I kissed his cheek and continued training.

After a few minutes of him standing there shocked he joined to help me complete the jutsu. After a while, we completed it and started packing up. I dropped my bag at home and we walked to a restaurant together. We sat at a booth and after a few minutes of looking at the menu, a waiter came.

We ordered our food and talked for a while. After we ate we walked to the park. When we got there we saw a few of Naruto and Sasuke's classmates and waved at them. They smiled and waved back. We sat together under a tree and started talking. We saw a few of Naruto and Sasuke's friends taking pictures of us and we laughed. I jumped into his arms and hugged him "Thank you Tachi' for everything" I whispered.

He nodded and whispered back "you know Hoshi you're my favorite person in the entire world."

I blushed a little at his words and sat up. "Damnit Tachi' I can't stop myself anymore," I said before kissing him. To my surprise, he kissed me back. I sat up and smiled "I love you," I said before leaning back down on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered back "I love you too" he said. After a few minutes of staying like that, we sat up. He carried me bridal style to a cliff and set me in his lap. "Will you be mine?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled before he kissed me again.  We pulled apart and watched the sunset.