Chapter 5

Hoshi's POV

I met up with the rest of the team and we left. I went into my Kurama form to try and sense my father's chakra. I gave Kakashi one of his old kunai so he could use his ninja hounds to sniff him out. 

After a while of looking, I found something I ran to it with the others and saw my father shadow clone. It turned around and was shocked yet it looked like he was expecting us. I got out of Kurama form and we started talking until he led us to a cave.

There we saw my father eating some food with some tea. He looked up at us and I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. He stood up and hugged me and whispered into my ear.

"I know it's alright I have a lot of explaining to do" he stated. I nodded and my tears soaked into his cloak. By now the other three left to give up time.

"I thought you died dad what happened," I asked still holding on to him.

After calling back the others he explained everything. We all understood and we decided it would be best for him to come back. Before we left I told him something that seemed to frighten him.

"Mom knows your alive," I said as shivers ran down his spine.

I laughed at my now terrified father the rest of the way home. We were gone for a total of 5 days and when we got back we immediately reported to Tsunade-Sama bringing my stubborn father with us.

She happily welcomed him back as a ninja to the hidden leaf village. As we were walking home we bumped into a few of Naruto's classmates. They all wondered who my father was until I told them they'll find out soon. When we got home I heard mom yelling at Naruto. A shiver ran down both of our spines as we both walked in slowly. She turned the corner ready to welcome me until she saw who was next to me.

She fell into his arms crying and crying not being able to stop

"I missed you so much never do that again," she said calmly.

He nodded as his grip tightens when Naruto walks in. Naruto looked shocked as if he was seeing a ghost but a good ghost. He stood their mouth opened and then he said something inaudible. He ran to our father's arms and hugged him as tight as possible. I smiled at them and then continued to walk inside. After being on those two missions every single bone in my body hurts. I turn on a warm bath and sit there for a while relaxing and thinking. I smile at the thought of my family being back together.

When I got out I got dressed and walked out to smell something delicious. I turned the corner and saw mom cooking with dad doing the dishes and Naruto cleaning the counters. I stared in awe and confusion as to why the blonde idiot was cleaning the counters when he's never done that before. I laughed a little and then helped mom make dinner. When we were done we all sat at the table and had some fun talking and eating as a full family. I decided to let Kurama out to say hi to dad and as they talked I rested and thought of training tomorrow. As soon as he was done we switched back.

The next day was a short one. Naruto went to the academy, I trained with Kakashi sensei, Itachi, and Dad, and mom was watching. He decided we should try to take the bells to see how strong we were. In the end, we all failed

"Dad you're incredible," I said.

Kakashi sensei and Itachi agreed as my dad smiled "yea well you guys are tough opponents" he replied.

We all talked for a while until I left to grab Naruto. When he walked out he had his headband. Mom and Dad joined and we took our first family photo together. We all walked home but then dad and I were called by Tsunade-same. We got to her office and she gave us a mission to retrieve a scroll from some bandits. When we got back he reported back to Lord 5th and then met me at home.