Chapter 1

Hoshi's POV

I was walking home after a long day of training when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw a white-haired man running towards me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. When he finally caught up he was out of breath.

"What's up Kakashi sensei?" I asked

"Kushina... hospital.... now" he managed to get out before falling over.

I picked him up and set him on a tree before running to the hospital. When I got there they recognized me and let me in with a pass. I walked to my mothers room worried until I heard laughing. I looked in and saw the most amazing thing in my entire life... My mother was awake and she seems just fine. I slammed the door open and started crying before jumping into her arms.

"Mom... I.. missed.. you.. so.. much" I cried in between my sobs. She slowly rubbed my back as her grip tightened

"Hey sweetie you grew a lot" she stated letting out a giggle. I giggled with her as I stayed in her arms for a few minutes. When I got up I asked if she knew. She nodded her head and we started talking for a bit. Before I knew it I heard panting outside the door. I turned around and so my blonde baby brother with tears in his beautiful blue eyes. He ran up to our mom and hugged her as tight as possible, possibly crushing every bone in her body. She giggled as he started crying

"Hey mom it's been a while" he stated before sitting up.

She looked into her son's eyes and pulled him back into a hug "oh my baby boy I'm so happy your ok" she said. I smiled and sat down.

After a while of talking Naruto and I went home. Our mother wasn't discharged from the hospital yet considering she just got out of a 12 year coma.

When I opened our apartment door and took my shoes off Naruto immediately fell to the floor passing out. I giggled and picked him up bringing him to his bed. The apartment was a nice size. I walked to my room and turned on the shower undressing. I grabbed a towel out of the closet and set it on the hanger then got in.

After my shower I turned on the bath and relaxed for a bit thinking to myself. Just as I was about to get out I was pulled to the nine tails.

"Oh hey how's it's going Kurama," I asked and patiently waited for an answer

He gave me a soft smile and said "good but I should be asking you, your mom did just wake up from a long coma"

I smiled back at him and hugged the giant fox. I got knocked out of my head when I accidentally fell into the water.

"Shit," I said
Kurama laughed
"Shut it damn fox," I said giggling