╰─➣ EVALUATION ONE RESULTS

•

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ EPISODE ONE: RESULTS ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

OVERTHROW STAGE ,, 06:00P.M

As promised, the 15 trainees are all gathered up on stage the day after their first evaluations. As the stage remains dark, only the boys' silhouettes are visible.

Eventually, the show starts and the lights turn on, revealing the boys one by one. Once they're all revealed, the spotlight is turned onto MINHO, the show's emcee.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Good evening, boys. I hope you're all well-rested and ready to go!

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Just earlier today, at noon, the mentors had a meeting to discuss the MAJOR and MINOR line-up from the previous evaluation. After hours of discussion, I am proud to say that the line-up has been finalized and I will be announcing the results now.

MINHO takes out a cue card containing details of the MAJOR and MINOR line-up.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Before I continue and reveal your results, I would like everyone to know that you should not let the outcome of this evaluation get to you. Please remember that you all gave it your best shot, and that's all that matters! After all, you're here to learn and improve.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Without further ado, I will now be announcing the results of the first evaluation.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Starting off the list will be KANG SUNGMIN.

SUNGMIN nervously raises his hand, acknowledging MINHO as he waits to have his results revealed.

⸝⸝ MINHO⸃ !!
Congratulations. You're the first MAJOR member revealed. Your grade for this evaluation is MAJOR-B. Please go over to the MAJOR side.

Heaving a sigh of relief, SUNGMIN walks to the empty MAJOR side of the stage, being the first MAJOR trainee to be revealed.

⸝⸝ SUNGMIN ⸃ !! V/O
Honestly, I was so anxious last night I wasn't able to catch a wink. But being the first MAJOR trainee to be revealed really made me feel as if a weight was being lifted off my shoulders. It also gave me a sense of satisfaction as it felt as if my hard work finally paid off.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
NOAH SONG, YOO JUNGHWAN, SON JUNHYEON!

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Unfortunately, you're all in MINOR-C. Please make your way to the MINOR's side.