..⃗. EPISODE ONE, PART TWO

••

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ EPISODE ONE, PART TWO ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

CINDERS DANCE STUDIO ,, 09:48PM

⸝⸝ RYUJIN !!
Who's first?

A heavy silence falls upon the room, the trainees glance at one another, waiting for a brave soul to step up. The atmosphere in the room is so tense, it's almost surreal. Eventually, the silence is broken by a boy who tentatively raises his hand, spitting out three words as he does.

⸝⸝ NOAH !!
I'll go first.

All the boys quickly turn their heads to NOAH, some impressed with his bravery and others rather skeptical of his confidence.

⸝⸝ MINJI !!
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING? CLAP FOR HIM! SHOW HIM SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!

Awkwardly, the boys applaud NOAH for his bravery, some letting out very forced and nervous cheers. NOAH quickly crouches in embarrassment and uses his hands to cover his face, flustered at all the attention.

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . .➴ 𝙋.𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙎

⸝⸝ JINYOUNG !!
I only recently joined the company about a year ago, so I wasn't really that close to NOAH-hyung and didn't really think much of him. But, when he took the initiative to go first, my respect for him immediately shot up.

⸝⸝ JUNGHWAN !!
I actually did not expect NOAH to step up like that. It takes massive guts, and I've known him to be rather timid and soft-spoken. It was rather enlightening to see him push himself, and I really really applaud him for his effort and determination.
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
. . .➴ 𝙋.𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒