CH-23 FINDING LUCIFER

Y/N POV

After they agree the first thing I did was call Elina and conform to her that I am quitting and also told her the whole thing and to my surprise, she was already suspecting that. I also told Jin Oppa a thing that I before the accident may or may not remember that you guys were my real brother and his reply was like jaw drop and water was coming out as he was drinking that earlier and as a punishment, I got tickle attack by 7 of them.

7 pm

We were working that how can we find lucifer and at that time got 7 come yep they know now I know about them and every sort of shit. They give us a file in which there was someone called record and that was lucifer it was of 9 years so the in reading it would take time so I took this as my thing.

Y/n-Oppa I am going to read the records okay

Jungkkok-Okay go and if you found something tell us okay

I nodded and then got to my room. I open the file and took a highlighter to highlight something if I want to.

2 hours it's been two hours and nothing interesting I found but no worry I am still going to try "Fighting".

As I was about to finish the 1-year record my eye fell on a familiar number and it was of JB Oppa. I am sure that he is not involved but why did that bastard call him. Let's go down and tell them.

I run downstairs to see the records of every phone present in the room. I go near hobi Oppa and whisper in his ear but the reaction I got wasn't that I expected. 

Y/n-Where is the JB Oppa call record file.

Hobi-Ahhhh

He falls out of his chair and now everybody was looking at us with a look"At least be serious one time" to which I return"Mind your business." I help him up and he gave me the file with a confusing look which to which I smiled. I sit next to him and l]start finding the date and as soon as find which only took me 30 min surprisingly I shouted

Y/N-Oppa found it

Namjoon-What did you found?

Y/N-As I was looking at his(holding lucifer folder) I found a number that was of JB Oppa but I trust him so I look at his folder and found out that number once so JB Oppa does you by any chance remember who was it.

JB-Off course show me

I showed him and he started to think and within 5 min his face went from thinking to extremely pale

Taehyung-Hyung tell us you remember an tell us

JB-You won't-won't believes this was once when one of our mission ended and dad call from an unknown number saying that it was by mistake and not to ever call on it I found it weird but shrug it off thinking that this must be that only.

Yoongi-That was uncle no way 

Jinyoung-But it is and no worry we will help you kill him he deserved it and he was also not a good father to us.

I and my brothers doubtfully nodded and give all the got7 oppas a hud.

TO BE CONTINUE 

SORRY GUYS FOR NO UPDATING NOW I AM GONNA UPDATE FAST AND THEN MY FIRST BOOK WILL END WHOO RANDOM QUESTION JUST A RANDOM QUESTION WHICH GROUP YOU LIKE TH EMOST AFTER BTS MINE IS ATEEZ ACTUALLY THEY BOTH ARE IN THE SAME PLACE FOR ME YOU AND CAN ALSO CHECK ATEEZ OUT THEY ARE SUPER AMAZING. LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️