CH-24 Killing the loving one

Y/N POV

Well, we are going to kill Mr.Park. Yup Mr.park, not uncles like how can he kill her own sister and her daughter, and the real reason is still unknown. I know know that you guys are thinking that how can you kill weren't you an agent before. 

On that note I already left so I not an agent anymore and I join the Mafia only once and for killing our mother only thing is the punishment for him and that is Death call me cruel or whatever.

Namjoon-Y/n are you coming or not

Y/n-Comin Oppa

Let's go down before they kill me. I got down to see that they all ready. They give me a nod which I return and then we go. We already have his location and he is his mansion which is a good thing for us it would be easier for us to kill him.

AFTER 30 MIN

We finally reach his mansion. I was the first one to hop out of the car in which were jungkook,jimin, and taehyung Oppa with me.

We knock on the gate and a guard opens in for us he was about to ask something but stop himself after seeing that got 7 was with us. He steps aside and took us into the living room where he was sitting happily and scrolling through his phone. After hearing footstep he look up from his phone first panic was written on his face soon replace by confusion and a fake smile

Mr.park-Ohh my-my what a present surprise what are all my children doing here?

He asked with the biggest fake smile and sweetness in his I really wanna puke right now like seriously.

Young-Jae-Wae dad we can't be here to meet you.

Mr.park-Off course sons

Y/N-My dearest uncle are you forgetting that I am also here

Mr.park-No how can I

Jin-So you still won't forget what you did to our family huh

Jin Oppa move towards him and grab his hair making him groan in pain and look towards his son I mean got 7 fr help but they didn't do anything only smirk at him

Mr.park-I think there is ahh a misunderstanding

Y/N-No there isn't how well you tell in an easy way or

Jungkook-Difficult way

Mark-Completely your choice

Mr.park-What truth

Taehyung-About killing our mom well your sister and trying again trying kill Y/N

Mr.park-Haha that simple our dad was the mafia king of the whole Asia. When we were younger we two started training I was doing my best not even skipping a lesson whereas my sister used to do. Then even dad gave the position to her I was utterly jealous I thought that I would kill her than all the positions I would get but the complete opposite happen she got married and you dad become the mafia king and I again miss my chance. You guys were born not that I care. At one time I got the chance to kill her I planned to kill them both but luckily you were in that place of GD that was also not a problem cause most of the property was under your name but see you survived. After that also I tried killing you guys more than 50 times but nope you lucky bastard have to survive.

As soon he finishes it 2 bullets went through his head and one was off yoongi Oppa and the other was off Bambam oppa.

Bambam-He is disgusting I couldn't stand that anymore.

Yoongi-Same

I wipe my teary eyes which I didn't realize I had till now

I hug all of them then we got to the mansion and cal dad we told him everything at first he was angry that why we gave him an easy death but let it slide for once.

TO BE CONTINUE

HII GUYS ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN BOOM IT'S COMPLETE YHAA PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELLING ME HOW YOU LIKE IT LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️