CH-21 WAKING UP

A/N POV

It's been almost 6 hours since every accident that has been transpiring in your life which was not good for you but your brothers?

Yes except the part you got hurt. You have started to gain your consciousness back.

Y/N POV

As I started to regain myself I open my eyes but close them due to the bright light that was coming to where ever I was. Finally, I was able to able my eyes I look at the surrounding that I am currently in.

I was laying in a bed, there are machines on the side of my bed and some are also connecting me. Wait I am in a hospital what am I doing here?

I sat up with very much difficulty and groan because of the headache that comes to me when I sat up. Due to my groan the door of the room open and women dress in white clothes* maybe a nurse* I thought as she came in 

It won't take a genius to guess where I am with those machines.

Nurse-Ohh you are awake let me call your family.

Y/N-Okay

Was all I was able to speak at that moment family?

Who are in my family it's so confusing? I watch her back as walk out I decided to just lie down cause my head will burst at any moment.

5 min later

I was peacefully lying on my bed with my eyes close the pain in my head was not anymore. I was feeling not that bad nor good until the room where I am currently is in flung open and I could hear the walking of the footsteps.

I open my eyes to see 7 handsome men standing there. Who are they and how in the world I am related to them?

???-Ohh god you are finally awake.

The person that spoke somewhat sigh in relief as if though I mean their world.

I was helping myself in sitting up but before I could help any more a person came to me and helped me.

I mutter a small thank you which was followed by a nod.

???-Are you okay?

Again one of them which I still don't know

Y/N-Mm who are you guys?

I ask slightly carefully. There were gasp from 7 of them

???-Wait so you don't remember anything.

I shook my head and they all exchange a few glances when suddenly a person steps forward with a broad shoulder.

Jin-So we are your older brothers.

Y/N-Wait I have brothers?

I ask in pure surprise cause I kinda expected them to be friends or something but I am kinda happy that I have.

Jin-Yep I am the oldest Jin and these are bla bla bla bla.

(You guys already know them so.....)

Y/N-Okay I get that you are my brothers so what happens and how I am here.

A/N POV

You could tell that they were hesitant to tell you what happens but neither decide to tell you. They were kinda happy that you don't remember anything but also sad that you don't even remember them and they have to lie to you.

They have already decided that after some time they will tell you that they are mafias but not that you ever were a secret agent.

Namjoon-So when we were in school there was an attack you got shot and hit your head hard on the table. Then we took you to the hospital and found out that you have lost your memory.

Y/N-Ohh

You were only able to mutter out as you still confused a lot.

Jungkkok-Hey are you okay

Y/N-Hmm it's just a lot to take in you know Oppa.

They were happy that you called them Oppa. They were dying to hear that one word.

Hobi-We understand don't worry e all are with you.

He comforted you which you replied with a big smile. They also give you an as d smile that you found sad only if you know what is hidden in that smile.

TO BE CONTINUE

HII MY LOVELY READERS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE FORGET YOUR AUTHOR. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TELLING ME HOW YOU LIKE THAT LOVE YOU