CH-25 HAPPY ENDINGS

A/N POV

2 weeks later

After that incident, two weeks have been passed in a blink a lot of things happened in their life. First was the funeral of their beloved uncle in which they just went there for formalities.

As for there mafia stuff Y/n asked them to drop it but they didn't agree so she took a promise for that and that is they would never and I mean never would lay a finger on someone innocent and they would only kill the one that needs to be killed not like that.

Today is Y/n's birthday. In the morning everybody wished her then make her out of the house cause they want to prepare a party of her so she went somewhere where she was wishing to go for a long time but was not able to and that is

.

.

.

.

.

Their mothers grave

She went there and fall on her knees and started talking.

Y/n-Hey mom how are you. I know you should scold me cause I was not able to come here because of some stuff and thank you I know if you were able to talk you would be wishing me a happy birthday but np I am okay with this also and you know we yes we, me and oppas. Hmm, I finally found out their secret which I accept took a Lil a Lil no a lot of acting like memory loss. Suprise right it was a bit difficult to convince the doctor but eventually I succeed and yha don't tell them that okay it's our Lil secret. We also kill a stupid uncle of ours which was the cause of this and I don't regret it even a Lil bit. You know my oppas are so so stubborn like me that it took a hell lot of convincing for them to make the promise.

She kept talking and was also crying while doing it. She talked like for hours and then finally check the time.

Y/n-Ohh Mumma see like always the time passed so quickly I should go oppas has planned a party for me I love you, Mumma, take are.

After saying that she got up and went back towards the mansion as she enters guards escort towards the garden. At first, she was confused as it was so dark but soon got scared as soon as the light turn on her dad stood in front of her with a cake. She was shocked to see her dad as she didn't know that he and her mom have returned but quickly hug him while he wished her and she said thank you. She looks to her left and found her mother smiling she also hugs her and then hug the remeaning one while mumbling thanks you.

Jin-So Y/n you like it?

Y/n-No I love it Oppa I love it

Jimin-Well that's good we also have another surprise for you.

Suddenly the lights turn off and then spotlighted a person. She was not able to see the person clearly but once she did she run towards him and hugged him it was none other than Kai.

Kai-Happy birthday baby

Y/n-Thank you and you fool you seriously left me huh after my accident cause of some stupid work but I forgive you

He chuckled and then kiss her deeply to which she replied. Her brothers were disgusted looking at someone who was kissing their baby sister. Jungkook separated them with a disgusting look on his face and the other laughed.

After that, they cut the cake together like a happy family and enjoyed their night.

ENDED