Part 12

Kankuro just looked at the door sasuke went in and started mimicking him.

Kankuro: fuck this shit I'm gonna go fuck my baby if he wakes up then that his deal

Kankuro walked into his room closing and locking the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Naruto opened his eyes awaking from loud music playing. He sat up looking around the room to see no one there.

Naruto: where is everyone

Naruto got up walking around when he heard kiba's voice.

Kiba: (moaning)

Naruto rushed to the room thinking kiba was getting hurt. He was about to grab the door handle when a hand grabbed his wrist.

Sasuke: what are u doing

Naruto: kiba's getting hurt!!!! Let go!!!!!

Sasuke looked at naruto no words coming out his mouth. He finally realized why naruto was thinking kiba was getting hurt.

Sasuke: no he's not uh.....come on

Naruto: but he was yelling

Sasuke: I didn't hear him. Kankuro went to sleep with him

Naruto: oh

Naruto looked up to realizing sasuke didn't have a shirt on. Without realizing it naruto put his hand on sasuke chest slowing moving his hands around. Naruto moved his hand around sasuke muscular chest then they traveled to his abbs.

Naruto: wow~

Sasuke just looked at naruto letting him do what he wants while wondering if what he thought was true or naruto was really a perfert.

Sasuke: like what u see

Naruto blushed from hearing sasuke's word. He quickly pulled his hands away trying to walk to the living room when sasuke grabbed his hands pulling him to him.

Sasuke: I don't care if u touch me u better just hope I don't get horny

Naruto felt his legs almost fall hearing sasuke's words. Half of naruto wanted him to do what he wants to him but the other half wishes he was at home with his dad.

Speaking of his dad he realized his dad never called him back. He turned around once he realized sasuke let go of his hands. He walked into the living room grabbing his phone sitting on the couch with a little thump. He clicked on his dad's name since he only had a couple of numbers. It took a minute for naruto's dad to answer.

Minato: Hello!

Naruto: hi dad!!!!

Minato: why are u calling is there something u need

Naruto: u said u were going to call me back

???: Are u off the phone I'm horny

Minato: shhhh

Naruto: who's that dad

Minato: my coworker

Naruto: what does hor-

Minato: don't say that!!!!!

Naruto: why no-

Naruto looked at his phone confused his dad never hung up on him. He looked at sasuke who was holding his nose with his hands.

Naruto: what

Sasuke: your to innocent

Naruto: what do u mean by that

Sasuke: nothing

Naruto: no re-

Naruto couldn't finish his sentence because kiba walked into the living room.

Kiba: u okay

Naruto: THE QUESTION IS ARE U OKAY!!!!!!

kiba: uh....yes why

Naruto: I heard you screaming kankuro's name was he beating on u

Kiba: uh....your to innocent........no he wasn't he was tickling me so I was telling him to stop

Naruto: u asshole

Kiba turned around to see kankuro holding his hands on his chest playing actings offended.

Sasuke: stop

Sasuke pulled naruto in his lap putting his hands around his waist.

Kiba: stop your going to take the innocents out of him

Kiba grabbed naruto's arm trying to pull him away from sasuke but his attempt failed.

Naruto: ow your hurting my arm

Kiba: then get away from him

Naruto started blushing not really wanting to.

Naruto: b-but he's keeping me warm

Kiba: I'm going to kill him