Part 4

Naruto and kiba walked around the mall as kiba looked for some clothes for naruto. They walked into a make-up store witch kiba suggested.

Naruto: are we almost done

Kiba: No I haven't even found your outfit

Naruto: why did u even put on your clothes we still have plenty of time

Kiba: just be quite

Naruto looked around the makeup store looking at lipsticks and eyeshadow and stuff. He seen somthing he was interested in and grabbed it giving it to kiba. Kiba just gave him a questioning look before looking for something. Once they were done they went into another store which had tones of clothes. Naruto was looking through the clothes and found a cute little fox shirt. He walked up to kiba showing him it and kiba just shook his head no.

Naruto: why

Kiba: because its ugly

Naruto: well I want somthing with a fox on it

Kiba: fine just let me find one

By the time they were done it was dark. Naruto looked at his phone to see the time. It read 7:00.

Naruto: holy shit that was fast

Kiba: see if we would've went anytime later we wouldn't have made it

Naruto: hm

Kiba's mom pulled up in front of them  waiting for them to hope in the car. Once they were in the car she drove them home but waited outside since she was driving them 2 blocks away from the race. Kiba and naruto rushed inside as naruto started undressing and getting dressed into the fox clothing he had gotten. Once he was done kiba grabbed his hand rushing to the car. They got out the car naruto following kiba. When they got to the race naruto started looking around seeing teenager's everywhere alot of them where holding cigarettes and beer. He felt a tug on his shirt he started panicing thinking it was someone he didn't  know. When he turned to see it was kiba he calmed down. Kiba stopped tugging him and let go of his wrist.

Kiba: BABE!!!!!

Kankuro: oh hey pups

Naruto just stood there akwardly feeling lonely as they connected there lips for a short but sweet kiss. Kiba turned to him and started introducing them.

Kiba: babe this is naruto naruto this is my boyfriend kankuro

Naruto: um hi

Kankuro: sup kiba talks alot about u

Naruto: oh cool um if u don't mind why are you wearing a race car suit

Kiba: he's going to be in the race

Naruto: oh

Naruto just looked away feeling stupid. He looked around till he say Sakura.

Naruto: HEY SAKURA!!!!!

Sakura: ugh what do u want

Naruto: I just wanted to say hi

Sakura: well go say it to someone else

Sakura walked away leaving naruto to think about why she was so mean to him. He turned around see kankuro holding on to kiba.

Kiba: let me at her I'll bite her head off

Kankuro: babe that's why they call u a dog

Kiba: I don't care she can act like that to me but not him

Kankuro: and why is that

Kiba grabbed naruto stepping behind him putting his hands on naruto's cheeks

Kiba: do u not see this face he is baby no one fucks with baby fuck with my motherfucking baby and I kill u

Kankuro: okay babe chill out. I have go. I have to meet up with s-

Kiba: your stupid friend I got it

Kiba grabbed naruto's hand pulling him to the side of the rode. Naruto looked at the way kankuro went to see him talking with a boy, Naruto couldn't see his face until the boy was looking there way. Naruto knew kankuro was the reason because he was pointing in their direction. Naruto's thought on the boy was words he couldn't express.