Part 22

Naruto's POV

Naruto: STUPID TEME YOUR NOT ALOUD TO SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke: dobe! Where ha-

I watched as he looked me up and down. Oh snap I forgot about the dress! My face immediately went red.

Naruto: uh

Sasuke:..........

I looked at the ground thinking he didn't like it. I might as well explain.

Naruto: i-it was the girls idea, that was the reason they wanted me and kiba to go so they could out us in these to surprise y'all I guess then garra got dragged in and uh well......sorry if you don't like it.......

I felt a hand go to my chin making me look up. Sasuke was right in front of me. He had the softest look on his face. He pressed our lips together in a passionate kiss. When we pulled away his hands were on my waist while mine were around his neck.

Sasuke: you look beautiful

Naruto: thank u

I was about to kiss him when someone interupted.

Ino: awwwwwwww

Sai: I've never seen him look like that

Naruto: eek

Sasuke: fuck off

Kiba: get yo man naruto!

Naruto: k-kiba!

Sasuke: is this really happening

Naruto: y-yeah

Sasuke: come on

Sasuke picked me up causing me to rap my legs around him.

Kiba: HEY BE GENTLE HE'S STILL A VIRGIN REMEMBER!!!!!!!

Naruto: w-what?

Sasuke: you'll see

⚠️ Warning smut ⚠️ also to put it out there this might be terrible because I don't really know how to write stuff like this but I'm going to try!

He carries me inside into a room then set me down on the bed. He walked over to the door locking it.

Naruto: s-sasuke?

He walked over to the bed getting on top of me.

Sasuke: can I have permission

Naruto: f-for

Sasuke: to claim you

Naruto: y-yes.......but I need a place for my phone

Sasuke: let me see

He grabbed my phone out of my hand setting it on the dresser beside the bed.

Sasuke: are you sure?

Naruto: yes

He slowly pressed our lips together. The kiss was the roughest he's ever given me but it was still passionate. I felt his hand travel from my hip to my thigh pulling it up wards. He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my neck. He left what I think we're called hickeys. He moved from my neck to my collar bone then moved away. He sat up grabbing the shorts I had on off.

Naruto: h-hey I don't wanna be the only one getting naked!

Sasuke: soon baby soon

I didn't say anything else loving the way he said that. He grabbed my arms pulling me up then turn me around pulling the zipper on the dress down. He started leaving kisses on my shoulder as he slowly pulled the dress off me. Once the dress was off of me he turned me around to face him. Once I was fully turned around he looked at my...well....you know.

Naruto: t-teme

Sasuke: lay down

I did as he said.

Sasuke: your such a virgin

Naruto: TE- (gasp)

Sasuke put my whole cock in his mouth causing me to throw my head back in Pleasure.

Naruto: ah!

Sasuke shoved three fingers in my mouth motioning for me to suck them. After about a minute he took his fingers out my mouth and stopped sucking me. I lifted my head up about to look at him when I felt something inter me causing me to arch my back.

Naruto: s-sasuke what is T-AHHH!!!!!

Sasuke: you like that hm baby

Naruto: y-ye-

I bit my lip hearing my phone ring. Not caring who it was or wanting sasuke to stop I declined the call.

Sasuke: you sure are a little slut for me aren't you

Naruto: come on t-t-AHHH!!!!!!!

Sasuke: your only aloud to act like this for me mka

Naruto: y-yes-AHH!!!!!!!!!

???: NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!!!

I knew that voice that's my dad's voice. He didn't hear did he?

Minato: FUCKING SASUKE UCHIHA WHEN I GET DOWN THERE JUST KNOW ILL FUCKING HURT YOU FOR TOUCHING MY CHILD!!!!!!!!

Well there's my answer!

Naruto: d-dad!?

Minato: YOUNG MAN YOU ARE GROWNDED!!!!!! NOW I SEE WHY YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE!!!!

Naruto: your overacting plus that's not even the reas-

Minato: YOUR SUCH A SLUT! JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!!

Naruto: DON'T YOU SPEAK ON MY MOTHER'S NAME LIKE THAT!!!!!

Minato: DON'T YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!! I HELPED MAKE YOU SO I CAN TAKE YOU OUT THIS WORLD!!!!!

Naruto: who said I wanted to be in this world!!!! This world if fucking stupid and cruel!!!!!

Minato: THAT'S IT WHEN I GET HOME YOUR GETTING YOUR ASS BEAT!!!! AND THAT LITTLE UCHIHA FUCKER IF DEAD!!!!

Naruto: YOU LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!!!!!!! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! IM NOT A CHILD NO MORE!!!!!!

Kiba: can ya-

Minato: YES YOU ARE YOUR MY CHILD!!!!!! DO YOU THINK A FATHER WANTS TO CALL HIS SON ONLY TO HEAR HIM IN BED WITH A FUCKING UCHIHA!!!!!!

Naruto: IT WAS JIRIYA, TSUNADE, AND NOW YOU!!!! WHAT THE HELL DOES EVERYONE GOT AGAINST HIS LAST NAME THAT MAKES THEM HATE HIM!!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT MINATO IM NOT A CHILD NO MORE!!!!! AND I CHOSE TO LET HIM FUCK ME AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Minato: YOU FUCKING SLUT JUST WAIT TILL I COME DOWN THERE! YOU'LL BE WISHING YOU NEVER EVEN ANSWERED!

Naruto: IM NOT A SLUT JUST BECAUSE I DECIDED TO HAVE SEX! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ANYWAY! IF ANYTHING YOU ARE BECAUSE NOT LONG AFTER YOU LEFT YOU HAD A BITCH SUCKING ON YOUR DICK! SO I DON'T EVEN WANNA HEAR IT BYE!!!!!

Minato: ITS THAT FUCKING UCHIHA BOY HE'S MAKING YOU LIKE THIS YOU NEVER YELLED AT ME BEFORE OR KNEW ABOUT THESE THINGS AND WHEN I GET HOME YOU WONT BE TALKING TO KIBA NO MOR-

Naruto: FUCK YOU!

I quickly hung up the phone not wanting to hear anymore from him. Why? Why do they hate sasuke so much because of his last name?

Kiba: naruto I'm sor-

Naruto: it's fine kiba.......can you go so I can get dressed

Kiba: yeah sure

After I heard the door shut I got out from under the blankets getting off the bed grabbing my clothes and putting them on. Sasuke did the same thing shortly after I had gotten off the bed. Once we were both dressed I looked at him making eye contact.

Naruto: why?

Sasuke: why what?

Naruto: why does everyone hate you because your last name

Sasuke:.......