Part 7

Kiba walked away laughing to himself as he left a shocked naruto with an asshole of a person.

Naruto: w-wait kiba I'm sorry for what I did earlier I won't listen to kankuro again please!!!!

Naruto looked at sasuke who already had out his foot in the car and closed his door.

Sasuke: ready

Naruto looked at him confused. What should he be ready for?

Naruto: for what

Sasuke: your such a dobe

Naruto: shut up teme

Sasuke started the engine making naruto go silent.

Naruto: w-why are u starting your car!?!?!?!

Sasuke: it's my turn to race

Naruto: WHAT!!!!! Then let me out I don't wanna be here when u race I wo-

Sasuke: so u want to be with me

Naruto: n-no

Sasuke: sure dobe

Sasuke started driving making naruto nervous. Naruto had never been in a race. He was always at home with his dad watching movies and stuff. He didn't want to admit it but he was scared he was terrified. What if sasuke ended up crashing? What if so-.......naruto heard a voice witch had calmed him down.

Sasuke: are u okay

Naruto: y-y-yea

Sasuke: do u have panick attacks

Naruto: yes

Sasuke: noted

Naruto looked at him as sasuke was turned to the rode. Naruto thought he was the handsomest person he had ever seen. Would naruto ever tell him that no? Did he want him to kiss him yes. Naruto didn't know what to do with these feeling he's never felt. We're they towards this boy or was it just because he was nervous.

Sasuke: I know I'm handsome but do u have to stare that hard

Naruto: eek s-sorry

Sasuke: I'm just messing with u

Naruto: o-oh

Sasuke: okay put your seat belt on

Naruto did as sasuke said and put his seatbelt on. He made sure it was tight.

Sasuke: okay before he says go are u good

Naruto: yes

Sasuke: okay

Sasuke turned to the rode looking at the girl in the middle of the rode waiting for her to say go. Naruto looked at the lady with a confused face. Isn't she going to get hit? What is she doing in the middle of the rode? The lady had threw her hands down then sasuke had started driving. Sasuke was going really fast too fast for naruto's liking. Sasuke had turned a corner with the car that was next to him behind him.

Naruto: w-why are u going so fast

Sasuke start moving his steering wheel side ways as naruto clutched his eyes shut. Naruto jerked side ways as he felt the car turn multiple times.
Naruto opened his eyes to see a bridge going up and splitting apart. Naruto started panicking as sasuke didn't slow down. All he did was go faster. Naruto started freaking out. The next thing he did was something he never thought he would do.